Problem with the phone

Vakke

Members
Jul 9, 2014
Hi, I bought a MI2-s a few days ago, and since the beginning I have a problem: every single time that I wanna pick up or make a call, I am only able to speak a few seconds because it automatically hangs up. I thought it could be the proximity sensor, but it's calibrated correctly. This problem has happened to me with every ROM I've tried; even with the latest. Does anyone know how to resolve it?

Very strange.. this will happen too if the phone is on a desk? I mean, if you don't pick your the phone and answer a call on the desk, it will work?sorry form my bad english

Yes, I've just verified that it fails even when with the hands-free and the speaker.

Other radios? What do you mean?
It's odd because if I call, I don't often have this problem. It only happens when I receive it.

I haven't understood anything at all. I am new in this world. Could you explain me what's all that stuff about the radios?

Hi, I have just tested with the official miui and everything has worked correctly; therefore, it must be a problem with the ROM. Now, I will try to get a spanish keyboard for the official rom. Thank you very much for your answers.

I recently reset the data from my phone and when I turned it on, I get: "The device is locked" and I can only press:"activate device","wifi settings" and "emergency call".And I don't remember my data

Last edited: