Problems on MIUI 12.5.2

RealTower

Members
Feb 2, 2022
Good day!
I installed different software versions on Android 11 (12.1.2 - 12.5.2). Everywhere recurring problems that were not in versions on Android 10:
1. Freezes the interface
2. Aggressive closing of applications in the background
3. Very long application launch (for example, Chrome starts from 5 or more seconds)
Today I installed China Stable 12.5.2. Cut out part of China applications. Installed Gapps. I installed the translation module through Magisk. The firmware is very fast! Of these problems, only one: aggressive closing of applications in the background. And this is the main problem.
It turns out that as a result of the modification of Xiaomi.eu, the firmware has lost a lot in speed. Why did it happen? How to make Xiaomi.eu firmware work as fast as China Stable? Is there a way to solve the problem with aggressive closing of applications in the background?
Thanks!
Sorry for my English.

Reactions: stefan8661
Can confirm for 12.5.1 and 12.5.2

If i remember correctly up to 12.1.2 there was no "bug" for force closing of background apps.
(All only tested with xiaomi.eu)

Maybe by updating last "stable" rom in buggy state Xiaomi is deprecating "old" hardware and can say that new hardware is needed to "fix" bugs.

Still hoping for a fixed version. Maybe if they still make one more update with MIUI 13.
Otherwise got to think about downgrading or changing to some kind of third party AOSP ROM.

Good day!
I installed different software versions on Android 11 (12.1.2 - 12.5.2). Everywhere recurring problems that were not in versions on Android 10:
1. Freezes the interface
3. Very long application launch (for example, Chrome starts from 5 or more seconds)
Today I installed China Stable 12.5.2. Cut out part of China applications. Installed Gapps. I installed the translation module through Magisk. The firmware is very fast! Of these problems, only one: aggressive closing of applications in the background. And this is the main problem.
It turns out that as a result of the modification of Xiaomi.eu, the firmware has lost a lot in speed. Why did it happen? How to make Xiaomi.eu firmware work as fast as China Stable? Is there a way to solve the problem with aggressive closing of applications in the background?
Thanks!
Sorry for my English.
Try this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-apps-lagging-on-android-12.64215/

Thanks for the link. I did as indicated, but there were no changes. Disabling super wallpapers helped to partially get rid of freezes. We also managed to solve the problem with notifications, it was required to install a module that turned off energy saving (deleting the PowerKeeper application). But the Chinese stable version is noticeably faster.
Also noticed a problem with the Mi Fit app. Every night access to notifications is lost. It is necessary to prohibit and re-allow access every morning, otherwise messages do not come to Mi Band.

Hope for a new stable rom dies at last.

Seems like there won't be any official updates anymore even though the last official MIUI rom is buggy as hell...

Not even security patches

Time to look for a non miui based custom rom (for this devices)

Reactions: draxx