Problems Receiving Calls

uhtmagro

Members
Aug 14, 2016
Hi,

I received complains from some different people, that they had problems reaching me.
When calling me they hear a message saying that i'm not availble, and the phone is free, everything appears to be fine, no problems with network. When that happens if they retry again the call is established.
I' using Redmi 3S Prime with Oficial 7.5.8.0 Global, and with just a sim card.

Does anyone detected this problem?

Regards

Fine here. But I'm on 7.5.9 global stable. Even when I was on previous stable, never really had a problem as you described. It may be a carrier problem?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Maybe, but i just noticed that when changed to Redmi 3S. Until there no complains with old phone. I think that's because dual sim standby. May by driver issue. I think that is listening the other sim socket for a short time, even without any sim inserted.

I got an SD card plugged in, idk if it makes any difference.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi,

I received complains from some different people, that they had problems reaching me.
When calling me they hear a message saying that i'm not availble, and the phone is free, everything appears to be fine, no problems with network. When that happens if they retry again the call is established.
I' using Redmi 3S Prime with Oficial 7.5.8.0 Global, and with just a sim card.

Does anyone detected this problem?

Regards

Hi.
Don't know if it it related, but I had a similar problem on my Mi5. I ended disabling the VoLTE feature... After that, no problem receiving calls.

Hi.
Don't know if it it related, but I had a similar problem on my Mi5. I ended disabling the VoLTE feature... After that, no problem receiving calls.

I will try that, I will return a feedback, thanks for the tip.

Hi.
This solved my problem. I disabled in "SIM and Network "Dual 4G" "Allow on both SIMs". Thank You!
Mi 9T PRO - MIUI 12.5.6 xiaomi.eu ROM

Just to be clear, before flashing the ROM I didn't had this problem, but after the ROM installation this is the only problema I've got so far. Otherwise great ROM.