Push notification issues with EU ROM?

General85

Members
Oct 5, 2021
Hi, I have a Mi 11 Pro and looking to install EU Rom. I wanted to know if anyone has discovered any push notification issues, especially with WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger? I've got issues on China ROM with these and wondering if this will change with EU ROM.

Thanks.

Hi, I have a Mi 11 Pro and looking to install EU Rom. I wanted to know if anyone has discovered any push notification issues, especially with WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger? I've got issues on China ROM with these and wondering if this will change with EU ROM.

Thanks.
I have a MI 11 Ultra and had major notification issues on China stable build. Once I switched over to EU all is well

I have a MI 11 Ultra and had major notification issues on China stable build. Once I switched over to EU all is well
I thought this may be the case. It's a shame as everything else is working fine for me inc banking apps and Google Pay.

Looks like I may have to switch to EU ROM

I thought this may be the case. It's a shame as everything else is working fine for me inc banking apps and Google Pay.

Looks like I may have to switch to EU ROM
You won't be disappointed. Everything is better. Google pay and safety net passes

Reactions: General85
i have notifications issue since miui 11. push notifications work as they want. i mean they do not work in most cases. only messenger notifications work fine. my biggest problem is, that mail notifications do not work correctly. i use push notifications in my mail app, but sometimes i get notifications normally, sometimes only when screen is on, but in most cases i must refresh mail app manually to get new mail and to get notifications for new mail. mail app has all available permissions, turned on in autostart, locked in recent window, battery manager set to no restrictions, but problem persists. tried other bluemail app, but notification issue remains, cleaned cache, reinstall maill app, but no luck. anybody any suggestions how to fix this? thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-25-14-35-52-671_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-25-14-35-52-671_com.miui.home.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2022-01-25-14-36-12-989_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-25-14-36-12-989_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 241
i have notifications issue since miui 11. push notifications work as they want. i mean they do not work in most cases. only messenger notifications work fine. my biggest problem is, that mail notifications do not work correctly. i use push notifications in my mail app, but sometimes i get notifications normally, sometimes only when screen is on, but in most cases i must refresh mail app manually to get new mail and to get notifications for new mail. mail app has all available permissions, turned on in autostart, locked in recent window, battery manager set to no restrictions, but problem persists. tried other bluemail app, but notification issue remains, cleaned cache, reinstall maill app, but no luck. anybody any suggestions how to fix this? thanks
Are you on China ROM?

it seems it's xiaomi's ****** power management. it kills even zepp notifications. i get only call notifications without problem on my stratos 3. messages and messenger notifications sometimes arrives normal, but most of the time it arrives much later or do not arrive at all. and all permissions, no restrictions in power management, autostart and locking app in recents do not help at all.

it seems it's xiaomi's ****** power management. it kills even zepp notifications. i get only call notifications without problem on my stratos 3. messages and messenger notifications sometimes arrives normal, but most of the time it arrives much later or do not arrive at all. and all permissions, no restrictions in power management, autostart and locking app in recents do not help at all.
This is sad, because I like the phone but it's really annoying, especially on Whatsapp as I use it alot.

yes - it's xiaomi power management fault. i've tried arrowsos and then all notifications work like a charm. without any delay. but... i need xiaomi cloud, face unlock and many other thing, that lacks arrowos. it is pitty that xiaomi can not make normal working power management :(