[Q] MIUI Languages

someonenotyou

Members
Oct 26, 2020
Hi.

I was searching, but was unable to find.

As I have noticed, there are MIUI translations section and there is no language for my country.

The official ROM has the language, but I want to flash XIAOMI.EU MIUI 11.

Will the XIAOMI.EU MIUI 11 have the same languages as official, or only the community translated ones?

Thank you.

someonenotyou

Members
Oct 26, 2020
Thank you for reply.

If I wanted to translate in my own language, is there an English template with all the files I would need to translate (already extracted), or do I need to extract everything myself?

I know, there is a tutorial (not very clear), how to extract, but it would be a lot simpler, if there was already like a .zip archive with all the necessary files and folder structure, that would need to be translated.

Oxnap

Members
Jul 10, 2020
Thank you for reply.

If I wanted to translate in my own language, is there an English template with all the files I would need to translate (already extracted), or do I need to extract everything myself?

I know, there is a tutorial (not very clear), how to extract, but it would be a lot simpler, if there was already like a .zip archive with all the necessary files and folder structure, that would need to be translated.
Yes, there is a repo in github. You can clone it and start translating to your language. In that case, you have to contact @ingbrzy

someonenotyou

Members
Oct 26, 2020
I just extracted official JOYEUSE Global V11.0.7.0.QJZMIXM firmware and extracted system partition.

Then I decompiled \system\priv-app\MiuiGallery\MiuiGallery.apk and I can see there all the languages.

image_2020-11-02_000719.png

When I open folder with language I want, there are 2 files - plurals.xml and strings.xml.

Are these files not usable in xiaomi.eu V11.0.7.0.QJZMIXM ROM?