[Q] MIUI on LG Nexus 4

bagi00

Members
Jul 13, 2012
Hi MIUI Team, for christmas i wish a MIUI ROM for the new nexus...ahah joke! But will Xiaomi Team Support this new Google Experience device?

P.S: Thanks a lot for you great and constantly hard work..Miui is irreplaceable :D

Yes of course.. its Source device... so new MIUIv4.2 will be also for LG Nexus 4 ASAP as source code will be released... :)

Yes of course.. its Source device... so new MIUIv4.2 will be also for LG Nexus 4 ASAP as source code will be released... :)
Great!!!Because i think my next device will be a LG Nexus 4...and we know..MIUI is wonderful :D

i just got a nexus 4 and im very happy. but i love miui, and i want to flash miui into my N4

any ETA on the built for GOOGLE NEXUS 4???

Whenever Xiaomi gets an N4, it'll be shortly after since its in AOSP. I don't think they have one yet.

Do u think they will let us know on Twitter

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sure... I think it will be mid-end of January....

Thanks a lot for you great and constantly hard work..Miui is irreplaceable
16.jpg

Is been 3 months and no info or nothing on the nexus 4 getting miui. I wish someone post something promising here...
Ps... I know about voting in miui.com i already did it.

Is been 3 months and no info or nothing on the nexus 4 getting miui. I wish someone post something promising here...
Ps... I know about voting in miui.com i already did it.
MIUIv5 will be for N4 for sure... :) dont worry and wait in grey AOSP world...

Okay.. so ppl said we would get MIUI after chinese newyears.. did we? No..
Then ppl said we would get it when V5 got released.. Did we? No..

Is thee even a schedule?
Are you even testing/ making MIUI for it?

When do you think we will see it? My guess is either December 2013/January 2014.
That probably means, we allready have the new android version released for our device.

Why focus on other crappy devices, over the device.. wich probably is the easiest to make MIUI for...?

Okay.. so ppl said we would get MIUI after chinese newyears.. did we? No..
Then ppl said we would get it when V5 got released.. Did we? No..

Is thee even a schedule?
Are you even testing/ making MIUI for it?

When do you think we will see it? My guess is either December 2013/January 2014.
That probably means, we allready have the new android version released for our device.

Why focus on other crappy devices, over the device.. wich probably is the easiest to make MIUI for...?
Sorry but MIUIv5 is based on Android 4.1.1.... And Nexus 4 got only 4.2.... so you have to wait until Xiaomi will release MIUI on 4.2...

MIUI is primary developed for Xiaomi devices (MIUI is STOCK ROM for them)....

Sorry but MIUIv5 is based on Android 4.1.1.... And Nexus 4 got only 4.2.... so you have to wait until Xiaomi will release MIUI on 4.2...

MIUI is primary developed for Xiaomi devices (MIUI is STOCK ROM for them)....

So either 2014 or the end of 2013 then :/ mkay.

its a bit odd that xiaomi didnt upgrade xiaomi users with v5 to 4.2
but what do i know..not much :)

its a bit odd that xiaomi didnt upgrade xiaomi users with v5 to 4.2
but what do i know..not much :)
Miui with 4.1.1 on Xiaomi Mi2 is smooth and stable.. So we actually doesn't care about android version number... Miui is full of security features that AOSP will never have... I dont see from 4.2.x any of benefits for miui...

Just PhotoSphere :)
I cant say that I care too much about what JB version Im on..
Its just a bit annoying to have two galleries & cameras, where miui gallery/cam are by far better