Re Starts Problems With Mi5!!!

jose ubeda

Members
Feb 27, 2016
I have unlocked bootloader.

First, came me from the store with the multi rom 7.2.4.0, later I installed the rom for blocked bootloader of xiaomi.eu later requested the code unlock, I unblocked and I installed the first rom of xiaomi.eu + twrp for miflash, and later I installed the last weekly rom of xiaomi.eu
In all the roms that I have proven, I have suffered random restarts. I have to say that in the 7.2.4.0 the restarts was more sometimes in a day. Now with the last of xiaomi.eu they arrive at about two a day!!! that it is very well of where I come.

Reading and reading in forums, I see that we are many people that we have these restarts problems and I would like that from Xiaomi.eu they worked somehow to see it owes himself this problem to what and to try to solve it.

I have read many types of solutions, wipes of all the classes and forms, install rom for miflash, etc... but none in my opinion is the solution, could it be of the kernell?

Summarizing: Help!!

I had this problem on china stable but now they solved it. Use china stable and you will be ok for sure

Reactions: jose ubeda
Yes, in HTCMANIA there are support for MI5 reboots, but there are not solution at this time yet, nothing yet!!!

Some solution or opinion is welcome!!

My mobile arrive me with a fake multi rom languaje, I requested unlock code and now I have unlocked the bootloader, I installed the last dev. rom from here and I was reboots, after that, I did:
Wipes data, system, cache and I installed the last stable rom from here, and I did wipes again.
And... nothing, I have reboots one two reboots, three in a day.

Please, help us to users of mi5 with reboots!!

Thanks and regards.

@jose ubeda Did you manage to fix this restarting problem? I recently purchased my mi5 too and updated the version to the China developer version 6.8.18 but the phone turns off and restarts always when not connected to the PC or to a charger. I don't know why or what to do...