record conversation

Johnny bravo

Members
Dec 2, 2016
I ask for advice: I recently purchased a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE MIUI 13.
My region is Israel.
The MIUI is global and installed, as a system application, Google Dialer V 96.0.491.
I want to record incoming or outgoing calls, in the settings of the dialer the option to record does not exist at all even though I found tutorials where it says to check "Always record" in the settings of the dialer.
Unfortunately, this option is hidden and cannot be activated.
Note: According to the law in Israel, it is allowed to record conversations.
Another note - I tried another application for call recordings and it didn't work - I got a message "Recording failed."
I would like guidance or an explanation on how to "force" the dialer to record calls.
In the picture you can see that there is an icon with a recording and at the end of the call the message "Recording failed" is received.
In the Google Dialer settings, you see that there is no "record calls" or "Always record" option.
Thanks in advance to all the helpers.

I ask for advice: I recently purchased a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE MIUI 13.
My region is Israel.
The MIUI is global and installed, as a system application, Google Dialer V 96.0.491.
I want to record incoming or outgoing calls, in the settings of the dialer the option to record does not exist at all even though I found tutorials where it says to check "Always record" in the settings of the dialer.
Unfortunately, this option is hidden and cannot be activated.
Note: According to the law in Israel, it is allowed to record conversations.
Another note - I tried another application for call recordings and it didn't work - I got a message "Recording failed."
I would like guidance or an explanation on how to "force" the dialer to record calls.
In the picture you can see that there is an icon with a recording and at the end of the call the message "Recording failed" is received.
In the Google Dialer settings, you see that there is no "record calls" or "Always record" option.
Thanks in advance to all the helpers.
Install xiaomi.eu ROM or install stock Indonesia ROM. Those both have call recording. You have to unlock bootloader before install.

I have installed MIUI Eu 14.0.11, but I don't understand why the recording notification voice still sounds, I remember before recording in silence

Edit: Sorry about this, my problem has been resolved, the reason is because I installed Google's Phone application, which affected the original Miui EU application, after I uninstalled Google's Phone application and restarted, Recording has returned to normal silent operation

Last edited: