Recover backup Miui to HyperOs

Kha Pham

Members
Dec 27, 2023
Hello friends,
Can I restore a backup from MIUI to HyperOs, I tried 2 ways to do it:
- Using Mi Phone Assistant but it shown error message, I did not see "Agree and continue" on my phone
- Using Back up and restore feature on the phone, error "Can't use this backup"
What can I do to fix it, something wrong or is it impossible to restore backup MIUI to HyperOs. Thank you.
screenshot_1703645609.png

I strongly advise against using Xiaomi phone assistant to back up, most Chinese users are reporting unable to restore to HyperOS. And even some MIUI14 phones. The app has not been updated for about a year, it's better to Back up to your phone or USB.

Sent from my 23127PN0CC using Tapatalk

I strongly advise against using Xiaomi phone assistant to back up, most Chinese users are reporting unable to restore to HyperOS. And even some MIUI14 phones. The app has not been updated for about a year, it's better to Back up to your phone or USB.

I have completed the update and looking to restore the backup data, Is there any other way?

I have completed the update and looking to restore the backup data, Is there any other way?
have you tried? the only other option I did was restore photos by opening the backup and copying the photos from 5_5 6_6 7_7 and onto the phone

have you tried? the only other option I did was restore photos by opening the backup and copying the photos from 5_5 6_6 7_7 and onto the phone

Yes, I did the same you, but one stupid thing is that all videos are always on the top of PHOTO app.