Red Rice IMEI / SIM problem

Hi,

I´ve tried to install your firmware on my new Xiaomi Red Rice !!!!! TD-SCDMA !!!! but after the installation (and after a reset from CWM Recovery) the mobile phone doesn´t recongnize the SIM card.
Afeter a lot of research I noticed thath the IMEI number is invalid, I think that the SIM problem is connected with the IMEI problem.

Someone has the solution to restore the IMEI?

I have tried almoust everything that I found on internet, by ADB, by MT65xx.apk, by SN_GEN.exe and Mobile Uncle tools but without success.

I´m trying to use SN Write tool but I can´t connect the mobile phone with the SP Drivers.

I´ve also tried to restore the nand backup but nothing. I still don't a valid IMEI number.

Thanks
PD : Is posibile link for image miui recovery TD please??

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiltowait
Hi,

I´ve tried to install your firmware on my new Xiaomi Red Rice !!!!! TD-SCDMA !!!! but after the installation (and after a reset from CWM Recovery) the mobile phone doesn´t recongnize the SIM card.
Afeter a lot of research I noticed thath the IMEI number is invalid, I think that the SIM problem is connected with the IMEI problem.

Someone has the solution to restore the IMEI?

I have tried almoust everything that I found on internet, by ADB, by MT65xx.apk, by SN_GEN.exe and Mobile Uncle tools but without success.

I´m trying to use SN Write tool but I can´t connect the mobile phone with the SP Drivers.

I´ve also tried to restore the nand backup but nothing. I still don't a valid IMEI number.

Thanks
PD : Is posibile link for image miui recovery TD please??

Here is

Reactions: nelim
Hello,
my red rice lost the IMEI number.
I retrieve the full firmware red rice WCDMA
XP and W7 drivers do not work
I run SP FLASH Tool.exe
I set up correctly, I run the program, I plug the red rice, nothing happens.
the XP drivers 32 or W7 64 is not installed, it says "HM1 Android phone"
I downloaded MTK-Driver.zip, drivers do not work
What driver do you use?
Thank you for your help
Eliot

Ok I solved,

I write here the solution if someone like me has problem:
If you want you can change the recovery before to push Firmware Upgrade, selecting one of the three recovery that i linked.

You have to use the specific HM_Drivers.rar and SP_Flash_Tool_src_v3.1306.0.150.rar or you get TOOL DL image fail at the boot.

I Hope that this guide can help someone else :)

Regards
H2K

Hi i cant download this :( i have a same problem with my phone.

Hello,

it's okay,
The initial procedure im missing information "remove the battery"
Without the battery the programming works.

THANK YOU for for information
Eliote

1. Tell me please, how to erase IMEI in original red rice wcdma ? Need to know to avoid that in future..
2. ingbrzy, you said the only way to restore IMEI is SP Flash tool. But now it's only for TD version. WCDMA version of this tool will be available in near future?

1. Tell me please, how to erase IMEI in original red rice wcdma ? Need to know to avoid that in future..
2. ingbrzy, you said the only way to restore IMEI is SP Flash tool. But now it's only for TD version. WCDMA version of this tool will be available in near future?

I used Mobileuncle Tools to backup IMEI before and restore after flashing

i have the WCDMA version of Hongmi, my sim doesn't work. i downloaded the hongmi.7z installed drivers etc. but when i press the firmware update nothing happens, the progress bar does not move, all i can do is press stop.
how much time does this process take?

i read about some people who had problems with the "HM1 Android Phone" and missing drivers for that.
You can download them here for the Hongmi : http://www.miui.com/thread-1461866-1-1.html

HM1-Driver.PNG

But me has a other problem now.. i have a hongmi here which has a missing recovery.. every try to install a miui or cwm recovery ends in a failure. so i did try the way from this thread by installing all with the SP Flash Tool.

After this i have now a black screen and a boot loop on the hongmi. I think i know why this did happen. I think its while the ROM Image is a old one and on the device was a newer Version already installed before.. so now i have a mix of a newer ROM Version and with the older one.

i need a newer ROM for fixing this in art and wise like the old version which is included in this big all-in-one file. Or can soemone provide how to make my own version of a backup to use it with this SP Flash tool..

This is example is from the all-in-one file here in this thread :

JHBCNAH1.0_4.2
SP-example.PNG

i need exactly this for JHBCNAL5.0_4.2

thanks for helping..

i read about some people who had problems with the "HM1 Android Phone" and missing drivers for that.
You can download them here for the Hongmi : http://www.miui.com/thread-1461866-1-1.html

View attachment 7080

But me has a other problem now.. i have a hongmi here which has a missing recovery.. every try to install a miui or cwm recovery ends in a failure. so i did try the way from this thread by installing all with the SP Flash Tool.

After this i have now a black screen and a boot loop on the hongmi. I think i know why this did happen. I think its while the ROM Image is a old one and on the device was a newer Version already installed before.. so now i have a mix of a newer ROM Version and with the older one.

i need a newer ROM for fixing this in art and wise like the old version which is included in this big all-in-one file. Or can soemone provide how to make my own version of a backup to use it with this SP Flash tool..

This is example is from the all-in-one file here in this thread :

JHBCNAH1.0_4.2
View attachment 7081
i need exactly this for JHBCNAL5.0_4.2

thanks for helping..

Here I have uploaded all WCDMA versions! http://android.bulfon.com/JB/Hongmi/recovery/

I fight with one that has a problem with luminous black screen! Mark also fight him and not!

Last I tested HM2013023_images_JHBCNAL5.0_4.2 - but no result!

:( :(