Redmi 3 Bluetooth Problem

robis

Members
Mar 18, 2016
I'm using my new Redmi 3 for a few days now and I'm quite satisfied with the device. The only thing that doesn't work is the bluetooth. My Redmi 3 cannot connect to my cars handsfree built-in device (Lexus GS450h Mark Levinson). As soon as I start the authorisation process and enter the code it is rejected. All other mobiles work just fine with it. Has anyone got the same problem with the bluetooth?

The roms I've tested so far are: the Coface CM12.1 built March 29th and the latest Xiaomi.eu weekly. Both have the same problem.

I'm using my new Redmi 3 for a few days now and I'm quite satisfied with the device. The only thing that doesn't work is the bluetooth. My Redmi 3 cannot connect to my cars handsfree built-in device (Lexus GS450h Mark Levinson). As soon as I start the authorisation process and enter the code it is rejected. All other mobiles work just fine with it. Has anyone got the same problem with the bluetooth?

The roms I've tested so far are: the Coface CM12.1 built March 29th and the latest Xiaomi.eu weekly. Both have the same problem.
Works fine with both the original miui ROM and xiaomi.EU ROM with my Volkswagen Golf.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Works fine with both the original miui ROM and xiaomi.EU ROM with my Volkswagen Golf.

Ich kann telefonieren und meine Kontakte ( Favoriten) werden in meinen Golf VII angezeigt, aber die Kontaktbilder bleiben leer. Weiß einer einen Rat??? EU-Rom Version 7.1.3, geflasht mit Miflash. Danke.

Jessy

Ich kann telefonieren und meine Kontakte ( Favoriten) werden in meinen Golf VII angezeigt, aber die Kontaktbilder bleiben leer. Weiß einer einen Rat??? EU-Rom Version 7.1.3, geflasht mit Miflash. Danke.

Jessy
That's not the original ROM, flash latest stable.

Welche Version soll ich installieren? Hast du einen Link für mich, da der Bootloader nicht offen ist. Wenn es geht, wäre das Rom mit deutscher Sprache nicht schlecht. Danke.

Ich habe ein Mail bekommen , damit ich den Bootloader öffnen kann. Aber ich habe nur mit Miflash die EU-Version drauf gemacht. Ich bin zu grün um ein Rom mit TWRP zu flashen. Das habe ich noch nie gemacht.