Redmi 3 Multirom Install Tutorial

On the official Redmi 3 forum the user that is part of the MIUI device team said that it's leaked ROM and that only people that are part of the internal testing team can install that ROM. But let's hope the ROM will come out very soon :)

Ok guys. I am happy to present the solution.
I always got this this "not enough space" error.
Now I took another notebook, setup a new windows 7 64 bit.
istalled the miflash and driver and tried again.

And: It works!
So it's not a problem with the image or the redmi. It just a problem with the pc.
So everyone who has this "not enough space" error, just try another pc and inform us about your result. :)

I tried other computer and I have the same problem...
Unfortunately I don't have more computers to try it.

Other kind of solution ?

I tried other computer and I have the same problem...
Unfortunately I don't have more computers to try it.
Other kind of solution ?
You didnt say if you used 64 bit windows.
In MiFlash, what option did you select : Flash all , Flash all except storage , Flash all except data and storage ?

I choose "flash all except data and storage" and it's working perfectly also!Except it does not includes hungarian (magyar) language.So after I upgrade 7.1.1.0 multilanguage with MIflash cause there is hungarian language in this version!

if you need a help with update / recovery / root-->
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So, before I can install xiaomi.eu to my redmi 3 I need to:
1 ) install official china development rom
2) unlock my bootloader
3) Install TWRP
4) Install xiaomi.eu rom

Correct me if I am wrong

2) unlock my bootloader
3) Install TWRP
4) Install xiaomi.eu rom

Correct me if I am wrong

all right ;)

2) unlock my bootloader
3) Install TWRP
4) Install xiaomi.eu rom

Correct me if I am wrong
Most tutorials leave out that after flashing TWRP, you also have to use the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" (or whatever name you used for the recovery .img file), since manually rebooting to recovery won't work - at least it didn't for me and for many others.

i have manually boot by fastboot command because at first start, one script run to fix twrp at default recovery

"1. First install 7.0.11 to your phone with Update App."

I have stable 7.2.5.0 works or need dowlad this version? send link please

Please explain who use the apk root. is in chinese languages. i think that no suport...

Last edited:
yes it works too
so, to recap all!
if i follw this guide with my redmi 3 pro, once i finish the steps, my phone will have root, google apps and italian language? all this stuff witout unlock bootloader?

Last edited:
so, to recap all!
if i follw this guide with my redmi 3 pro, once i finish the steps, my phone will have root, google apps and italian language? all this stuff witout unlock bootloader?
Yes, but i'm not sure what is the minimum version that supports Fingerprint senzor. I confirm that v7.1.3.0 does not support that. It will be just regular Redmi 3 with 3/32GB memory.

If someone can make the latest Dev compatible with locked BL it will solve the issue. But, there is no port yet.

Yes, but i'm not sure what is the minimum version that supports Fingerprint senzor. I confirm that v7.1.3.0 does not support that. It will be just regular Redmi 3 with 3/32GB memory.

If someone can make the latest Dev compatible with locked BL it will solve the issue. But, there is no port yet.
Naaa, i decided to unlock and mount rom eu. But i havn't decided yet if mount Stable or dev...

Inviato dal mio Moto X

New weekly ROM, Ido for Redmi 3 Pro with fingerprint support. Flashing this on the Redmi 3 will cause issues.