Members
Jul 8, 2016
Im using now in my Xiaomi Redmi 3 PRO

Miui 6.6.30_v8-5.1.
With TWRP Recovery.

Since i updated to 6.6.30 i lost some functionality's like:

-Lock screen slide for camera and call pad
-Proximity sensor
-Phone in multitask slows down a little bit(did not happened before).

Anyone noticed this also?

I cant confirm. Use latest weekly, phone runs fast and without the bugs.

Latest Weekly or latest stable ? I updated yesterday to 6.7.7 and the bugs remain (cant be sure about the lag in multitask yet)...

One bug i forgot to mention was in camera quality option if i chose High, the picture was on low res, on 6.7.7 bug is solved.

I just bought Xiaomi Piston 3 (Original).
When use as volume control, one click on volume up button adjust volume to maximum, and vice versa.
When use as playlist control, buttons works only one time, then after that instead of jump to next tittle, the + button works like a fast forward, and - button works like fast backwards. But the song will hang with repeated tone (like failed mp3 player).

I tried the Earphone on a Windows Phone, and it works (only for volume control).. So i guess the problem is with the phone..
Are you guys having the same problem?

I just bought Xiaomi Piston 3 (Original).
When use as volume control, one click on volume up button adjust volume to maximum, and vice versa.
When use as playlist control, buttons works only one time, then after that instead of jump to next tittle, the + button works like a fast forward, and - button works like fast backwards. But the song will hang with repeated tone (like failed mp3 player).

I tried the Earphone on a Windows Phone, and it works (only for volume control).. So i guess the problem is with the phone..
Are you guys having the same problem?

Wich firmware are you using ? Several sellers use their "own" miui modified firmwares.

Wich firmware are you using ? Several sellers use their "own" miui modified firmwares.

Do you mean for the phone?

I use lates xiaomi.eu ROM 6.7.7
Android Version: 5.1.1 LMY47V
Baseband: 14-M8936FAAAANUZM-1.41886.1_V011

Proximity sensor
Confirmed. Is come cases it does not work.

Additional: some time google play market malfunctions: unable to connect to google services, unable to download applications.
Reboot does not help. Had to re-create google acount in accounts settings.