Redmi 3 Pro Hardbricked

Emperor667

Members
Jan 31, 2017
I bought a Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro a while ago, which had a lot of adds on it. So today I tried flashing the Xiaomi EU rom for my phone, but after flashing it I wasn't able to reboot my phone.

I can't get into recovery, EDL mode or fastboot and on my PC the phone shows up as 'Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)'. I tried downloading the Qualcomm drivers, I tried disconnecting the battery, I tried using a USB flash cable but nothing worked.

Do any of you guys know what I should do? I'd really appreciate your help.

Any advance?
I have the same problema in my Redmi 3: no LED at all when charging or connected to the PC.

No sign at all when I press the power button.

The PC not detects anything at all. It is not a driver problem as it detects another working Redmi 3.

May be a hardware problem?
Battery?

It was working and suddenly, black.

i had that once after updating. for me long pressing power button helped and got the phone alive again. don't know if i also pressed other buttons at the same time but at least for 10 seconds.

Reactions: Krisenax
I've tried a lot but I still can't get the phone to work. I've given up searching for a solution and bought a new phone.

I hace solved mine. Just open the Phone and separate the battery for Just 60 seconds.
After it, the Phone works again.