Redmi 3 Pro Tip, Please.

0smi0

Members
Jul 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just bought Redmi 3 Pro, and after reading some topics it seems that it's very likely to get some problems during the installation of a ROM, is it true? Is eu ROM better than official?

I have some troubles with importing data from google drive, I found only sync option. Should I look better?

How do I add a language to keyboard? Is ther any app for that?

Thank you.

When I got mine it was with some stable rom without root and locked bootloader. Then I flashed Chinese fastboot rom in order to unlock it and then xiaomi.eu weekly. No problems at all. Is it the best - in MY opinion yes, but it differs from person to person. You can add languages from: Settings- Additional settings-Language and input-Google keyboard- Languages.

When I got mine it was with some stable rom without root and locked bootloader. Then I flashed Chinese fastboot rom in order to unlock it and then xiaomi.eu weekly. No problems at all. Is it the best - in MY opinion yes, but it differs from person to person. You can add languages from: Settings- Additional settings-Language and input-Google keyboard- Languages.
Can you make an example? Why do you like it better?

Does anyone know why I can't synchronize my contacts from google drive? I can see them in my google account from my computer, but they don't appear in my phone after synchronizing.

Its not a matter of whats better, its simply cleaner since every chinese strange apps are gone and this is the only reliable ROM to have all the languages Official does not have.

Can you make an example? Why do you like it better?

Does anyone know why I can't synchronize my contacts from google drive? I can see them in my google account from my computer, but they don't appear in my phone after synchronizing.

About sync, what version you using ?