Redmi 3s Land

XiaomiRM3S

Members
Aug 23, 2017
It seems I just cant find a recent eu rom for the Redmi 3s.. is it no longer supported.
Currently I am on MiUi 8.6|7.6.8| weekly. Is there any newer ?

Also, I am having the problem with STRAVA app, where the phone shuts the app down after running in the back pocket for sometime..20-30min.
I did disable battery saver. I did put Stava and google maps under "manage apps battery usage" custome no restrictions.
Is there still something I missed ?

Thx, awesome rom.. :)

Hi, 7.6.8 is latest rom for Redmi 3s, developer rom for certain phone include Redmi 3s was stopped from the release of 7.6.8 until the incoming MIUI9 rom which is the third batch for MIUI9 rom. If you want an app to not close forever until you want it to press left button and drag down that apps and press lock. Basically all this information you can get by checking more or Google.

well, thank you in anycase. I will do that.. I also disabled auto pause in Strava... Recorded 100% tonight

Hi
Does anyone know when a new stable xiaomi.eu rom is available for S3 (Land)?

Thanks and regards

Hi
Does anyone know when a new stable xiaomi.eu rom is available for S3 (Land)?

Thanks and regards

I just saw that MIUI 8.5 Global Stable is released, but China Stable is still on 8.1 and Xiaomi.eu is based on China rom.. Will Xiaomi update the China stable??

I just saw that MIUI 8.5 Global Stable is released, but China Stable is still on 8.1 and Xiaomi.eu is based on China rom.. Will Xiaomi update the China stable??

Thanks for answer, what's the reason why xiaomi.eu is based on China and not on global rom?