Redmi K20 Pro to Mi 9T Pro conversion patch (MIUI 11 & 12)

works only with the pro version ? i have the mi9t non pro an the problem with boot in twrp after flashing miui 12

UPDATE: You don't need to install this patch anymore since 20.6.4 weekly xiaomi.eu ROM update!
But if you used "Universal" patch before, you need to update the security patch date and fingerprint build info to be able to boot.
- Install this in TWRP => TWRP_RAPHAEL_12.0.0.8_Global_ROM_info.zip

Hello Poney70, I'm sorry to contact you again. I am on xiaomi.eu v20.6.4 and v1.0.1 universal conversion patch. If I upgrade xiaomi.eu to 20.6.11 and then install this specific upgrade, will I still bootloop ? Will I need to apply your patch ever again ?
If I use this specific download, can I flash your patch v20.5 over it if I even happen to have a bootloop problem ?

hi,if i format all data ,i will able to uninstall this patch?because i prefer to not install every update this zip to be able to boot.Thanks..

hi,if i format all data ,i will able to uninstall this patch?because i prefer to not install every update this zip to be able to boot.Thanks..
Hello, of course you remove boot issue if you "Format Data" (clean install). ;)

Reactions: bubboo
New "Universal" patch version released! (v20.5.1):

This update fixes Google Pay (NFC payments) issue.

:)

Any chance to uninstall this patch without formatting data?

I used it once and now i have to install it on every update.

Any chance to uninstall this patch without formatting data?

I used it once and now i have to install it on every update.
All infos are written in OP ("UPDATE:" infos).

Can't do anything more about that boot issue. ;)

All infos are written in OP ("UPDATE:" infos).

Can't do anything more about that boot issue. ;)

Have i understood right:
Either always flash universal patch or flash TWRP_Raphael_12.0.1.0_Global_Rom_info.zip once and it works forever?

Yes, after each Weekly ROM update. ;)
Will you update security patch info because your latest conversion patch have 1. May security patch info while 20.7.2 build have 1. July security patch? Thank you.

Last edited:

Not for me.....

If you can't access mega.nz, maybe blame your DNS provider... ;)

Try to change your DNS => Go in phone settings > Connection and Share > Private DNS > Private DNS provider hostname > write one.one.one.one and save.

EDIT: Should already have cloudflare DNS on xiaomi.eu ROM... Go to this website on your phone to check if you use cloudflare DNS => https://1.1.1.1/help :)

If it's good, try another browser?

Last edited:
Will you update security patch info because your latest conversion patch have 1. May security patch info while 20.7.2 build have 1. July security patch? Thank you.
Nope, I need to wait for a new Global ROM version with updated Android security patch to create a new "Universal" conversion/info patch. ;)

But that's not an issue to not match the "real" security patch date info. :)

Here is infos from 20.7.2 build.prop file (without "Universal" conversion/info patch):

Code:
ro.build.version.security_patch=2019-11-01
ro.build.version.security_patch_real=2020-07-01

Can't you make a patch to "uninstall" this? Just revert it back to "normal"
"normal" is when you (re)install ROM..., it erases all modifications of my patch.

So I don't know how the security patch date downgrading detection (prevent from booting to system) is actually working... :(

Nope, I need to wait for a new Global ROM version with updated Android security patch to create a new "Universal" conversion/info patch. ;)

But that's not an issue to not match the "real" security patch date info. :)

Here is infos from 20.7.2 build.prop file (without "Universal" conversion/info patch):

Code:
ro.build.version.security_patch=2019-11-01
ro.build.version.security_patch_real=2020-07-01
What would happen if I edit build.prop and put:
"ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-07-01"? Will I have any problems?

What would happen if I edit build.prop and put:
"ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-07-01"? Will I have any problems?
You will not pass all SafetyNet tests (CTS profile match = "fail") and so Google Play will display "Uncertified" device. ;)

EDIT: And you can't revert back to 2020-05-01 too. ^^

Reactions: cXile
"normal" is when you (re)install ROM..., it erases all modifications of my patch.

So I don't know how the security patch date downgrading detection (prevent from booting to system) is actually working... :(

unfortunately, no, it's not back to normal - easily seen by not being able to boot (as you also say in your second sentence). I really wished it would be possible to just remove this patch, once and for all. It was useful and worked fine when the correct identity wasn't shown in the official MIUI versions, but now it's just a major pain. PLEASE, try to find a way to get rid of this patch without totally wiping the phone!

Reactions: MrMcFly
Hi.. i have a k20pro and updated to miui12 global europe. In settings i only have hspa+ and no LTE. My son has a 9tpro and has LTE. Any ideas?