[Redmi K30 pro] Wait, how do i do the thing ?

Yolognaise

Members
Nov 14, 2020
Hello members. I'm coming to you asking for help like almost every topic here.

So here's my story :
I tried to follow this tutorial : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...u-rom-for-redmi-k30-k30-5g.54536/#post-528775
But here's the thing, it got me lost at the following step : " Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system"

So i started to read the topic and it got me more lost. So here's what i know : There is a trwp available for this device (K30 pro) which was not the case when the tuto was made. TRWP is supposed to install an eu rom instead of the chinese one. And i'm bad as hell doing these thing.

I've unlocked the phone (bootloader), but once i tried to install the trwp it got me lost and i think i did a bad moove. I've managed to use the "one click flash trwp" and it succeed, but now the phone is just bootlooping on the fastboot mode no matter what i do :( (which is a bad thing isnt it ?). Because i tough i was supposed to see the TRWP open, but if i do Volume UP + Power it just goes on fastboot mode). I can't even turn the phone off.

So my questions are :
1) Did i bricked the phone ?
if not then 2) what part did i missed ?
3) how do i install the EU rom starting from the loop state (if it's possible).

Thank you for reading me and helping me, i apologize in advance for the english mistakes.

Yolognaise.

Last edited:
Hello members. I'm coming to you asking for help like almost every topic here.

So here's my story :
I tried to follow this tutorial : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...u-rom-for-redmi-k30-k30-5g.54536/#post-528775
But here's the thing, it got me lost at the following step : " Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system"

So i started to read the topic and it got me more lost. So here's what i know : There is a trwp available for this device (K30 pro) which was not the case when the tuto was made. TRWP is supposed to install an eu rom instead of the chinese one. And i'm bad as hell doing these thing.

I've unlocked the phone (bootloader), but once i tried to install the trwp it got me lost and i think i did a bad moove. I've managed to use the "one click flash trwp" and it succeed, but now the phone is just bootlooping on the fastboot mode no matter what i do :( (which is a bad thing isnt it ?). Because i tough i was supposed to see the TRWP open, but if i do Volume UP + Power it just goes on fastboot mode). I can't even turn the phone off.

So my questions are :
1) Did i bricked the phone ?
if not then 2) what part did i missed ?
3) how do i install the EU rom starting from the loop state (if it's possible).

Thank you for reading me and helping me, i apologize in advance for the english mistakes.

Yolognaise.
Redmi k30 pro is not redmi k30 5G
1) yes you bricked your device
2) the part where you install using fastboot instead of TWRP recovery (maybe also installing wrong rom for your device)
3)Since your title says "redmi k30 pro" have a look here

Last edited: