Redmi K60 Ultra - Global Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I installed the Patreon rom in my K60 Ultra and the camera is working. The installation is very easy if you just follow these steps:
) Download the ROM zip.

2) Extract the ROM zip to a new folder.

3) Power off your device.

4) Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons).

5) Connect to PC via USB cable.

6) Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):

* first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe (including internal storage!), if you're downgrading or flashing our ROM for the first time.

* update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from our older ROM.
can you share the link please?

I also bought the Redmi K60 Ultra and want to flash the Global ROM from mifirm.net.
My phone restarts every day 3-4 times, I hate that. And also my phone does not show WhatsApp callings. Perhaps the problem is solved with the Global ROM.

The most important thing/question for me is: If bootloader is unlocked and I flash the Global ROM, will Banking apps work? @bukicandan can you please test and inform us? Thank you!

There is no Global from Redmi K60U. The K60U is China Only. If you want to install custom rom for the K60U, become a member of Patreon. And yes, of course paying with GPay works without any problems.

There is no Global from Redmi K60U. The K60U is China Only. If you want to install custom rom for the K60U, become a member of Patreon. And yes, of course paying with GPay works without any problems.
Thanks for the answer. But I don't mean GPay, I mean "normal" Banking apps. I read somewhere that you can't make online banking because the app know that your phone is not "safe". Perhaps they mean the unlocked bootloader or failing safetynet or something like that...

The banking apps I use on my flashed devices work perfectly. But of course I can't put my hand in the fire for all banking apps, there are too many of them . But as a rule it should work.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi all,
I register a account of PATREON. But I can't find any link to download EU Rom. Have anyone can help me to find the address?

This is how you get access to the ROM you want as a Patreon member:

Access to download links is managed on a per-device basis. To request access to ROMs for your device, send a private message to this page with the device you have and the e-mail address (must be linked to a Google Account) to which you want to receive download links (one email per subscription). Your request will usually be processed within a few hours.

Reactions: JC2021
Hello, I installed the Patreon rom in my K60 Ultra and the camera is working. The installation is very easy if you just follow these steps:
) Download the ROM zip.

2) Extract the ROM zip to a new folder.

3) Power off your device.

4) Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons).

5) Connect to PC via USB cable.

6) Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):

* first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe (including internal storage!), if you're downgrading or flashing our ROM for the first time.

* update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from our older ROM.
hi there. the bootloader is lock back or remain open?

Of course BL remains open, otherwise everything else would be pointless. Then you wouldn't be able to use banking apps etc.

Reactions: kirito93
For my Redmi K60 ultra (Corot) China, I'm searching for a stable GLOBAL ROM (English). You all stating that in order to download and install the Global Rom, one must become a patron? Does anybody here know how to become a patron?. thanks

1698654600192.png

hi guys. any advice or tricks for this? at first they ask to link, then now they ask to not add the account.

Just wait for 7 days / 168 hours then try again, it will unlock it. And read the above message carefully with understanding ;-)

Stay logged on the device and on the PC app and don't touch anything. After 168 hours connect to PC again, repeat the unlock procedure and it will unlock the phone. I understand Your doubt because I am insecure too, and also waiting for 168 hours :)

Reactions: kirito93
means
Stay logged on the device and on the PC app and don't touch anything. After 168 hours connect to PC again, repeat the unlock procedure and it will unlock the phone. I understand Your doubt because I am insecure too, and also waiting for 168 hours :)
means you cannot turn off the pc as well? sorry this is my first time on new system implement by xiaomi. last doing this on redmi note 5.

Hi All, i'm new here at Patreon and would like to briefly share my experiences. I did all the Steps on my new K60 Ultra from China as described here. First_Install and also update_ROM is a peace of cake, follow the instructions and you are done. I can also confirm that Banking Apps are working like a charm, at least in my case. And that is not a matter of course in my case, as I come from switzerland ;).

Thx for your Work guys

Hi All, i'm new here at Patreon and would like to briefly share my experiences. I did all the Steps on my new K60 Ultra from China as described here. First_Install and also update_ROM is a peace of cake, follow the instructions and you are done. I can also confirm that Banking Apps are working like a charm, at least in my case. And that is not a matter of course in my case, as I come from switzerland ;).

Thx for your Work guys
hi there. great feedback. just want to know. how about unlocking bootloader?

I've visited the Patreon Page and notice that the payment is monthly based. Does that mean if I want to update my ROM later on, I have to keep on paying the monthly fee or is it a one time payment for my device and I got Stable ROM Update without additional charge?

I've visited the Patreon Page and notice that the payment is monthly based. Does that mean if I want to update my ROM later on, I have to keep on paying the monthly fee or is it a one time payment for my device and I got Stable ROM Update without additional charge?
Any available updates will be delivered for the month of your subscription. If you plan to update once in a few months, you can cancel the monthly auto-renewal and rejoin whenever you want.

Reactions: khaMo
Status
Not open for further replies.