Redmi K60 Ultra - Global Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

kekec01

Members
May 20, 2022
Hi all. I am wondering, if Redmi K60 Ultra will sell globally like Xiaomi 13T Pro, does it mean that will be possible to install global Rom on K60 Ultra?? And by the way, in terms of hardware, which is better, K60 Pro or Ultra? Thanks!!

Reactions: Shwe_Lone

kekec01

If the reported speculations about the Mi 13T Pro become reality, this device will have a different HW for cameras. This would mean that it will not be possible to use the ROM for the Redmi K60 Ultra.
However, this is just speculation.

Reactions: kekec01
Hi everyone!

I see that the ROM for this model is installed by Fastboot, does this mean that there is no TWRP for corot yet?

Hello,

I can't seem to figure out if the Global ROM for the K60 Ultra is out on Patreon yet.
Can anyone confirm this before I join the Patreon? And if so, does it include Dutch as a language?

With kind regards,
Rick

K60 Ultra flash EU ROM or Global ROM, will it make it a 13T Pro with Leica Camera App? I know they got different main camera sensor but IMX800 with Leica will make it as good as Xiaomi 13

K60 Ultra flash EU ROM or Global ROM, will it make it a 13T Pro with Leica Camera App? I know they got different main camera sensor but IMX800 with Leica will make it as good as Xiaomi 13
Hey, I tried out the official EU and Global ROM from the 13T pro on my k60 ultra and the camera does NOT work with EU or Global Rom. It just closes the app after 3 seconds because it can't detect the camera
Does the parteon version work?
Or does anyone know how I can get a Global/EU ROM working WITH camera on my k60 ultra?

Unlikely, it's not tested yet.
Then I guess I have to test it :)
Is there a possible way to get it work somehow?
I do got many years of programming experience in java/c++/c#, but I am new to Android ROM ""programming"" and got 0 experience. But I would like to learn a bit ;)
Do you know where I can get informations to learn something about that and to try to fix it myself? Or anything where I could start? Just asking :)

I do got many years of programming experience in java/c++/c#, but I am new to Android ROM ""programming"" and got 0 experience. But I would like to learn a bit ;)
Do you know where I can get informations to learn something about that and to try to fix it myself? Or anything where I could start? Just asking :)
No idea, I don't even have the device to start experimenting with that.

Have you found any solution? I plan to buy K60 ultra and install global rom.

Have you found any solution? I plan to buy K60 ultra and install global rom.
Hey, just before an hour I flashed the Patreon ROM from Xiaomi.eu and then camera seems to work, as well as they play store, wallet, microphone, flash light..... :)

Hey, just before an hour I flashed the Patreon ROM from Xiaomi.eu and then camera seems to work, as well as they play store, wallet, microphone, flash light..... :)
So which means I can buy and use without any problem?

1) Will rom from patreon be forwarded to tradingshenzhen com so that model can be sold with pre-installed xiaomi.eu rom?

2) any way to unlock more LTE bands on that model if purchased from China ?

3) https://mifirmware.com/xiaomi-miui-14/ there is a rom shown as EEA from today (7.10.2023) for Redmi K60 Ultra... anybody tried how it works?

Last edited:
Hello, I installed on mi K60 Ultra the V14.0.22.0 (TMLEUXM) rom and the system cannot connect to the camera. Same issue as SKoozy mentioned above. I will register the PATREON. Could anyone confirm the ROM version which is available in Patreon and also provide some guidance to register in Patreon? Thanks a lot.

Hello, I installed the Patreon rom in my K60 Ultra and the camera is working. The installation is very easy if you just follow these steps:
) Download the ROM zip.

2) Extract the ROM zip to a new folder.

3) Power off your device.

4) Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons).

5) Connect to PC via USB cable.

6) Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):

* first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe (including internal storage!), if you're downgrading or flashing our ROM for the first time.

* update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from our older ROM.

Hello, I installed the Patreon rom in my K60 Ultra and the camera is working. The installation is very easy if you just follow these steps:
) Download the ROM zip.

2) Extract the ROM zip to a new folder.

3) Power off your device.

4) Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons).

5) Connect to PC via USB cable.

6) Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):

* first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe (including internal storage!), if you're downgrading or flashing our ROM for the first time.

* update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from our older ROM.
Thank you for your feedback !
But with this ROM, you can't get any update without the Patreon, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.