Redmi Note 2 Locked...

João Samora

Members
Oct 8, 2015
Hi,
I have 2 MI accounts and decide to eliminate one, but I make a big mistake I delette the wrong account, and now I have my Redmi Note 2 block.
It say that is lost, and I can´t do anything... how is this possible, If the equipment is mine I pay for it.
This time It´s a mistake and dellete the wrong account, but if someone decide that don´t want any more mi account, see your phone locked, I thing this is a stupid sittuation,
And now how to solve this

Regards

Hi,
I have 2 MI accounts and decide to eliminate one, but I make a big mistake I delette the wrong account, and now I have my Redmi Note 2 block.
It say that is lost, and I can´t do anything... how is this possible, If the equipment is mine I pay for it.
This time It´s a mistake and dellete the wrong account, but if someone decide that don´t want any more mi account, see your phone locked, I thing this is a stupid sittuation,
And now how to solve this

Regards
Hello erases everything, as if the phone was new. Then just use your Google account. Then you have time to fix it, but the phone works.

Hi Stefano131270,

I already make this, but the problem is in the final of configuration I have 3 options:
1 - Login to an exist Mi Account
2 - Create new one
3 - Ignore this step

I try all the 3 and the result is the same, phone is block and say phone lost

quote="Stefano131270, post: 277147, member: 130143"]Hello erases everything, as if the phone was new. Then just use your Google account. Then you have time to fix it, but the phone works.[/quote]

Hi Stefano131270,

I already make this, but the problem is in the final of configuration I have 3 options:
1 - Login to an exist Mi Account
2 - Create new one
3 - Ignore this step

I try all the 3 and the result is the same, phone is block and say phone lost

quote="Stefano131270, post: 277147, member: 130143"]Hello erases everything, as if the phone was new. Then just use your Google account. Then you have time to fix it, but the phone works.
[/quote]
Hello, can you go into recovery and erase everything?

Yes I have access to recovery, yes I can erase everything, but if I try to install any of the xiaomi.eu rom´s the phone block., and if I choose another language settings the result is the same phone block.

If I install any of CM rom´s everything is ok

If I install the sMiui the phone block

If I install the slimui everythin work and I can configure another mi cleud accont without any problem, and this is the strange sittuation, because this is is based on xiaomi.eu rom

Hello, can you go into recovery and erase everything?[/quote]

Yes I have access to recovery, yes I can erase everything, but if I try to install any of the xiaomi.eu rom´s the phone block., and if I choose another language settings the result is the same phone block.

If I install the slimui everythin work and I can configure another mi cleud accont without any problem, and this is the strange sittuation, because this is is based on xiaomi.eu rom

[/quote]
The xiaomi account is not mandatory, if you delete all, when you ask you skip, you can not continue with google?

[/quote]
Account is managed by xiaomi.com

I follow this instrutions to delete account,

"If you want to delete your account, please be informed that all the following data will be wiped:

1. Order history on mi.com

2. Information on en.miui.com (including account information. Account name cannot be used again after deletion.)

3. Data in Mi Cloud

4. Mi account in the phone (Please sign out your Mi account existing in the phone before deleting your account: Settings->Mi Cloud->Sign out)

5. Data in MiTalk

6. Data in Theme

Note: Please read it carefully before deleting your account, and be informed that all the data cannot be retrieved after deletion.

If you have signed into your Mi account on your mobile phone, please do go to "Settings"-"MI Cloud"and sign out first.

1. Please visit: https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del and sign in

2. Tick "Yes, I want to permanently delete my Mi Account and all its data". And then click "Delete Mi Account"

3. After that you need to pass through the verification page: phone number or email

4. Continue to click "delete Mi account" and the whole process will be finished

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

May you experience a lifetime of love, happiness and joy!

Best regards,

Bob

Xiaomi Europe Customer Service Center"

And I try everything to restore account but is impossible....

Well... Only way is install other OS than MIUI... CyanogenMod as example...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Reactions: Stefano131270
Yes I install CyanogenMod and everything work, but if I go back to any rom of xiaomi.eu the phone is blocked, and yes I format and delete everything.
The only rom that work and is based on xiaomi.eu, is the slimui, with this one everything work, but if I try to go for xioami.eu rom´s I get a blocked phone again...

I can´t understand this situation....

Well... Only way is install other OS than MIUI... CyanogenMod as example...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

It happened to me yesterday. I just wipe everything in recovery, restore from backup (3 weeks old), then flash latest sMiui version. Works ok.

I've had this exact same issue and brought it on myself by following the exact same steps. Xiaomi Support were useless in resolving the issue and, as Ingbrzy said, your best bet is another ROM like CM. Another alternative is to go back to using an older MIUI ROM from before September 2015, but then as soon as you update you're going to be locked out of your device again. Unfortunately, for us this useful and important safety feature for MIUI devices is very poorly supported and not very well thought out.

Let´s resume the situation:

If I install any xiaomi.eu rom my phone is blocked, the question is why, I thinh that the phone is mine, I pay for it, who is the xiaomi.eu to block my phone????

If I install any CM rom everything is ok

If I install sMiui my phone is blocked because is based on xiaomi.eu rom´s

The Miracle is the slimui rom that is based on xiaomi rom 6.1.21 and everything wor, I can ignore to configure mi account, I can creat new one and I can login with my new accont withou any problems....

But I want that xiaomi.eu explain wat permission have to block my phone, because I don ´t give the authorizacion

If I install any xiaomi.eu rom my phone is blocked, the question is why, I thinh that the phone is mine, I pay for it, who is the xiaomi.eu to block my phone????

The Miracle is the slimui rom that is based on xiaomi rom 6.1.21 and everything wor, I can ignore to configure mi account, I can creat new one and I can login with my new accont withou any problems....

But I want that xiaomi.eu explain wat permission have to block my phone, because I don ´t give the authorizacion
I don't

i don't think that is xiaomi.eu fault, i think that xiaomi itself blocked the phone, try to ask to someone in en.miui.com, maybe they can help you because they work with xiaomi...

It's xiaomi with the official en.miui.com that lock your bootloader, not xiaomi.eu.

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Reactions: delboy