• Tottaly common

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what is causing this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RallerZ

Members
Sep 4, 2016
Hello everyone, i would like to express a problem that i've been facing after unboxing this phone 1 day ago. So as soon as i turn on the phone the phone heats up to 60 degrees Celsius, like WHAT, when i go to the battery info it says that about 71% is being consumed by the hardware and 69% is being consumed by the display on MINIMUM brightness... It heats up as soon as it boots, i tried factory reset, cooling APP, killing background apps, balance mode enabled, i dont even have to open any APP and the phone is hot as hell! Is this an hardware issue? Thanks for stopping by and reading all this! Help?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-03-22-47-17_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-03-22-47-17_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    117 KB · Views: 188
I cant change the rom, ill lose my warranty due to gearbest policy, the phone right now is at 70° Celsius... Like what

That's sad to hear, I'm glad I got Snapdragon variant. Have you tried turning off the phone and opening the back of the phone with your nails to remove the battery for a good 30seconds to 1minute, afterwards place it back on. Tell me results, good luck.

*Checking for the battery would also help to see if you received the correct battery for your phone.

Unf
That's sad to hear, I'm glad I got Snapdragon variant. Have you tried turning off the phone and opening the back of the phone with your nails to remove the battery for a good 30seconds to 1minute, afterwards place it back on. Tell me results, good luck.

*Checking for the battery would also help to see if you received the correct battery for your phone.
Unfornately the battery is not removable and if i try to remove something it voids my warranty, ridicolous gearbest marketing policies, and its actually not the battery, the cpu is the the one heating up when the battery stays around 30 degrees and the cpu from 55-70... I wanted to return it get my money back and order the sd variant but i might get taxed when shipping the phone back to China :(

Eu Tinha ESSE MESMO Problema nenhuma nota meu redmi 3 mtk só foi resolvido esse problema com a troca rom

Eu Tinha ESSE MESMO Problema nenhuma nota meu redmi 3 mtk só foi resolvido esse problema com a troca rom
O problema é que por causa da garantia não posso mudar de rom, mas de qualquer maneira que rom é usaste para fazer a troca e que métodos? É que desbloquear o bootloader também me tira a garantia :( Obrigado por responderes :)

O problema é que por causa da garantia não posso mudar de rom, mas de qualquer maneira que rom é usaste para fazer a troca e que métodos? É que desbloquear o bootloader também me tira a garantia :( Obrigado por responderes :)
E diz-me, o que tens a perder com isso? A garantia? Decerto que ao comprares lá fora as garantias são sempre duvidosas.
A primeira coisa que eu faria era desbloquear o bootloader , depois instalar um trwp e imediatamente uma rom aqui do site ou então a epic rom (por sinal é a que eu uso)
Ps: qual a versão que tens instalada?

And tell me, what you have to lose it? The guarantee ? Surely by purchasing outside the guarantees are always doubtful .

The first thing I would do was unlock the bootloader , then install a trwp and an immediate rom here the site or else the epic rom (by the way is what I use)
Ps: what version you have installed?

Agradeço a tua resposta, felizmente consegui atualizar para o miui 8 6.9.1 Developer China rom sem problemas através de um guia aqui no site! Usei uma fastboot Rom sem desbloquear o bootloader, e tens razão, as garantias lá fora são duvidosas, pois para o enviar se houvesse algum problema teria que pagar 100€ de taxas alfandegárias e de qualquer maneira nunca poderia usufruir da garantia! O problema de aquecimento também desapareceu! Estou muito contente com esta ROM e obrigado pela a ajuda de todos!