New Redmi Note 7 lavender 12.5.3.0 home launcher issue

kearmau5

Members
Oct 19, 2019
Recently updated to stable 12.5.3.0 on lavender 4gb variant and i noticed that the home launched is really screwed
Animations are not working and opening app transitions are not smooth anymore used to work fine with 12.0.3.0 but i think that the problem sticks with the home launcher apk file
Anyway i downgraded to

com.miui.home_ALPHA-4.22.0.2472.apk

This works fine for me.Transitions are smooth are handy with this release and icons are still animating with stock miui theme
I updated to the latest MIUI Alpha Launcher Update V4.23.0.3275-07091058
But it never gets the way you want
I heard a lot of users facing the same problem
The only soltion u got is to downgrade to the build i first mentioned because i tried every single update from com.miui.home_ALPHA-4.22.0.2472.apk until the latest one and none of them worked...it's true that it is a pretty old build but you have no choice
anyone has a solution to this?

Recently updated to stable 12.5.3.0 on lavender 4gb variant and i noticed that the home launched is really screwed
Animations are not working and opening app transisions are not smooth animore used to work fine with 12.0.3.0 but i think that the problem sticks with the home launcher apk file
Anyway i downgraded to

com.miui.home_ALPHA-4.22.0.2472.apk

This works fine for me.Transisions are smooth are handy with this release and icons are still animating with stock miui theme
I updated to the latest MIUI Alpha Launcher Update V4.23.0.3275-07091058
But it never gets the way you want
I heard a lot of users facing the same problem
The only soltion u got is to downgrade to the build i first mentioned because i tried every single update from com.miui.home_ALPHA-4.22.0.2472.apk until the latest one and none of them worked...it's true that it is a prettt old build but you have no choice
Animations removed by Xiaomi to reduce lag in low-end devices

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I actually like that there's no animations

And by the way what we had in the beta version wasn't smooth animations it was simple animations

Animations removed by Xiaomi to reduce lag in low-end devices

You are right i tested miui.eu 12.5 stable on k30 pro and mi9
Turns out redmi note 7 and similar devices are only to face this issue
I don't think that launcher will make the system buggy it has low ressources compared to other system apps

Latest v23

you could lincarmelo feel I have to uninstall it before doing each update magisk Hide works because the last time I installed it Xiaomi security did not allow me to hide it. Thank you

By the way
This apk is damaged and the method does not work
When the signature swaps it won't launch and home screen stays black
If there is a solution to that
You can use Lsposed (magisk Module)+ core patch to disable signature verification
Also try customiuizer and xmitools they have some good mods
f01a94028defff07aff1d20a26f9467c.jpg
94b8e0221c9a1e3acbf91698241feab5.jpg

By the way
This apk is damaged and the method does not work
When the signature swaps it won't launch and home screen stays black
If there is a solution to that
Also the reason that the launcher crash is because xiaomi.eu added a check to prevent you from using system app with different signature (that's not the reason they added the check I guess)

Also the reason that the launcher crash is because xiaomi.eu added a check to prevent you from using system app with different signature (that's not the reason they added the check I guess)

Thank you i will try that
Just to ask you something
I have the same modules as you and same Xposed modules as you and i was wondering if thoose modules dicrease system performance ?

Thank you i will try that
Just to ask you something
I have the same modules as you and same Xposed modules as you and i was wondering if thoose modules dicrease system performance ?
Lately Lsposed/edxposed when the hook to the app it causes delay in the opening speed
But not a major thing so I'm still using them

Lately Lsposed/edxposed when the hook to the app it causes delay in the opening speed
But not a major thing so I'm still using them

Yeah exactly that's what i faced
Does the Lsposed and core patch prevent signature verification for all the rom or just the specific app because when i recompiled the app on mt manager and signed it, it won't launch after the reboot...it stays a black screen, like the system does not recognize the app, that's why i stopped modifiying miui apps

Yeah exactly that's what i faced
Does the Lsposed and core patch prevent signature verification for all the rom or just the specific app because when i recompiled the app on mt manager and signed it, it won't launch after the reboot...it stays a black screen, like the system does not recognize the app, that's why i stopped modifiying miui apps
The core patch disables the signature verification from the framework it self so it applies to all apps
Also in the enable all the options in the core patch settings
5cb8a67610c854471d48dfc426343547.jpg
5ec815439b6f2de10f614e773ea025ed.jpg

The core patch disables the signature verification from the framework it self so it applies to all apps
Also in the enable all the options in the core patch settings
5cb8a67610c854471d48dfc426343547.jpg
5ec815439b6f2de10f614e773ea025ed.jpg

I noticed that Lsposed cannot be installed while Edxposed os already there...i have a Riru Edxposed module installed and i have customiuizer running under it
What should i do in this case
Customiuizer and all that stuff should work also with Lsposed

I noticed that Lsposed cannot be installed while Edxposed os already there...i have a Riru Edxposed module installed and i have customiuizer running under it
What should i do in this case
Customiuizer and all that stuff should work also with Lsposed
You can use the on you want
I Prefer Lsposed but both should work and run all the modules

Reactions: kearmau5