Invalid Redmi Note 9S (Mi Scanner)

Nand685

Members
Jun 19, 2021
Redmi Note 9S the scanner does not work on the latest firmware for this xiaomi device.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.4.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11 (the firmware was installed from scratch) cleaning or resetting the application does not help. After these actions, an attempt was made to update the application to the latest Mi Scanner 13.08.042 via adb, but everything is the same. in the video, I will also show how it does not work, the firmware was installed from scratch! so-that somewhere the developers xiaomi.eu messed up.

interestingly, everything works fine on my other device Poco f3.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sorry, here it is, attached

I recorded the problem in the log as quickly as possible and closed the adb did I do everything correctly?
its translation issue.. set phone language to English..

its translation issue.. set phone language to English..
I translated the system into English and rebooted, but the log is still the same.

the system was installed a day ago and only this bug I noticed, I did not make any modifications.
I have poco f3, poco x3 nfc and poco x3 pro that have 12.5+ xiaomi.eu they do not have such a problem with the scanner.

Last edited:
I have poco f3, poco x3 nfc and poco x3 pro that have 12.5+ xiaomi.eu they do not have such a problem with the scanner.
Yes, because we manually fixed this bug, that was made by Xiaomi.
Log says:
Code:
E AndroidRuntime: Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Failed to resolve attribute at index 13: TypedValue{t=0x2/d=0x7f040144 a=-1}
E AndroidRuntime:     at android.content.res.TypedArray.getDrawableForDensity(Unknown Source:67)
E AndroidRuntime:     at android.content.res.TypedArray.getDrawable(Unknown Source:1)
E AndroidRuntime:     at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:2310)
E AndroidRuntime:     at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
E AndroidRuntime:     ... 39 more
Which is exactly the same issue as here:

We patched it since, because Xiaomi either doesn't care or doesn't notice (because the issue is related to the first launch agreement dialog which is displayed for international ROMs only). And yet, in your report you carelessly decided that "somewhere the developers xiaomi.eu messed up".
I don't feel like helping out, you know? Move to Weekly or wait for the next Stable for your device.

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70
Yes, because we manually fixed this bug, that was made by Xiaomi.
Log says:
Code:
E AndroidRuntime: Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Failed to resolve attribute at index 13: TypedValue{t=0x2/d=0x7f040144 a=-1}
E AndroidRuntime:     at android.content.res.TypedArray.getDrawableForDensity(Unknown Source:67)
E AndroidRuntime:     at android.content.res.TypedArray.getDrawable(Unknown Source:1)
E AndroidRuntime:     at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:2310)
E AndroidRuntime:     ... 39 more
Which is exactly the same issue as here:

We patched it since, because Xiaomi either doesn't care or doesn't notice (because the issue is related to the first launch agreement dialog which is displayed for international ROMs only). And yet, in your report you carelessly decided that "somewhere the developers xiaomi.eu messed up".
I don't feel like helping out, you know? Move to Weekly or wait for the next Stable for your device.
sorry, the translator translated it this way, but I'll wait for the stable version, thank you for your answer.

Reactions: Poney70