Redmi Pro Modem Image Searching.

Varrkan82

Members
Nov 25, 2016
I've flashed a 6.12.1 ROM but now a "No SIM card" message is appeared. Can someone give me a modem image to flash it from a fastboot or TWRP? I've already dwngraded a ROM version, re-flashed a 6.12.1 again, flashed a Chinese Development ROM with a different version - but nothing can't help. In a Settings-About phone-Baseband version all is empty... :(

Maybe someone can also to provide a pseudo-Global ROM for Redmi Pro, with which a Chinese sellers from AliExpress send a phones. Version 8.0.1.0.0. And a working NVRAM image.

I've flashed a 6.12.1 ROM but now a "No SIM card" message is appeared. Can someone give me a modem image to flash it from a fastboot or TWRP? I've already dwngraded a ROM version, re-flashed a 6.12.1 again, flashed a Chinese Development ROM with a different version - but nothing can't help. In a Settings-About phone-Baseband version all is empty... :(
Try the method below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3458124

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

No matter which ROM you will flash, you will never get back your nvram since it's not in the ROM!
nvram include IMEI and MAC address, you can imagine that if it was included in ROM file, everyone would end up with same IMEI number and MAC address!!

You have to get an nvram.img file from another Redmi PRO (you can either use TWRP to backup this or even SP Flash tools and make a Read Back)
then flash this to your Phone and then Change back the IMEI number with the one that are mentionned on your phone box using Maui Meta.

Welcome to the Club!

Reactions: Varrkan82
I run into a similar problem. and I think I have to reflash the modem so what did you do?