Redmi Pro

Pumpino

Members
Aug 9, 2016
I was wondering whether xiaomi.eu will be supporting the new Redmi Pro in the form of weekly ROMs and TWRP. Thanks.

Pumpino

They've opened a subforum for the RP, so now it's official. I wonder if they can tweak the camera app/display settings to fix the colour accuracy issues you found?

They've opened a subforum for the RP, so now it's official. I wonder if they can tweak the camera app/display settings to fix the colour accuracy issues you found?

I've already flogged mine off and ordered a ZenFone 3. I'm over Xiaomi and its crappy cameras in its Redmi devices.

I've already flogged mine off and ordered a ZenFone 3. I'm over Xiaomi and its crappy cameras in its Redmi devices.
I thik crappy camera is more software related, every flagship from xiaomi has a crappy camera when it starts selling, but they improve software every release... if you check mi4 or even mi3 at start have the worst camera of all, and now they are old but the camera is good

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

I thik crappy camera is more software related, every flagship from xiaomi has a crappy camera when it starts selling, but they improve software every release... if you check mi4 or even mi3 at start have the worst camera of all, and now they are old but the camera is good

The Mi3 and Mi4 were flagships. Look at the similarly specced Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 3 Pro. They've been out months and the camera is shocking in both. The ZenFone 3's camera is already excellent at launch, according to reviews. You get what you pay for.

So are the problems with main camera autofocus in Redmi Pro only software related or a cause of a faulty cameras. My phone cannot take a decent photo. All is blurry with exeption to "artistic" photoes with clear close detail in the foreground and blurred everything behind.

Attachments

• IMG_20160831_180614_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160831_180614_HDR.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_20160827_105008_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160827_105008_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 190