remove Chinese bloatware

aezzayz

Members
Aug 2, 2013
hi, so i just received my xiaomi mi3 WCDMA 16gb phone today, im 100 % sure its original.
so when i opened it it had a lot of chinese apps , i want to get rid of them all.
i downloaded playstore , and i updated to the latest stable build rom version from the updater itself.
I also went to factory reset from the settings, but unfortunately im stuck with these chinese apps + a chinese pinyan keybored + when booting after the mi logo comes another logo ( WO) which is i thnk the chinese carrier company.
can someone please tell me how to get a fresh English miui ROM with the keyboard , without chinese apps, and without the chinese carrier animation whne booting ?

ohh cool , are your roms and the ones available on en.miui.com the same?
or whats the difference?
when i update it i'd have to download it again from this site?

Our roms are different.

Wysłane z MI3

okay thanks everyone, can someone send me the link for the WCDMA rom and maybe a guide
cause under roms i only found the TD.

Can someone please post the chinese apps that can be removed? I'd rather stay on my current ROM.
Thanks in advance

Can someone please post the chinese apps that can be removed? I'd rather stay on my current ROM.
Thanks in advance
You use some root explorer and delete all you want from system/app and system/priv-app. So, no more CN apps :)