[REQUEST] New Music Features For Lyrics

Jun 27, 2011
I have been using this ROM since version 1.5.13 (first for my Motorola Defy) and I must say no ROM can beat it. Please excuse me for any mistake because this is my first post here. Here are some features which would look good for the music player.

Music Player Lyrics Feature
The music player does a great job by downloading lyrics automatically. Some suggestions for this:-

Lyrics time shift : Now the lyrics that download may not be synchronised with the audio file you are playing, so probably a setting that can allow you to change the timing will be decent.

Second option : Maybe the lyrics you've got are in Chinese (that can be understood) or the song is mistaken. How if some configuration will allow you to switch to the next search result?

I have been using this ROM since version 1.5.13 (first for my Motorola Defy) and I must say no ROM can beat it. Please excuse me for any mistake because this is my first post here. Here are some features which would look good for the music player.

Music Player Lyrics Feature
The music player does a great job by downloading lyrics automatically. Some suggestions for this:-

Lyrics time shift : Now the lyrics that download may not be synchronised with the audio file you are playing, so probably a setting that can allow you to change the timing will be decent.

Second option : Maybe the lyrics you've got are in Chinese (that can be understood) or the song is mistaken. How if some configuration will allow you to switch to the next search result?

you can do a search of the song and chose the song name and it will get the lyrics and album art and you get to choose. do this by playing the song then press menu and you'll ifins it there/