Resolve: Overheating And Drain Battery

Johnny bravo

Members
Dec 2, 2016
Hello everyone I have MI5 with Android 7.0 MIUI 8 global v-8.5.3.0, for almost a year now.
I installed different kinds of applications,over time I discovered that some of them caused battery drain and overheating over 40 degrees Celsius.
So I looked around the web for a solution and did not find a serious solution,Mainly proposals for uninstall those applications.
Not long ago I started using the iTheme app that is build in with the MIUI 8, and change it from the default theme to iOS Alakadarnya theme.
I And I found out that the phon dose not overheating or drain my battery!
I can not explain the change or why the device does not get overheating like before,Nor the relationship between changing the theme for thes behavior.
So the main recommendation for you is to try to change your user interface (Theme) with iTheme app, and check your device if it is warming up.
I would be happy to receive your comments.

This change is Not sure to affect other devices with another operating system or MIUI.
Just try changing user interface ( theme) and try your app that warm up your device ....
Good luck to you.

Hello everyone I have MI5 with Android 7.0 MIUI 8 global v-8.5.3.0, for almost a year now.
I installed different kinds of applications,over time I discovered that some of them caused battery drain and overheating over 40 degrees Celsius.
So I looked around the web for a solution and did not find a serious solution,Mainly proposals for uninstall those applications.
Not long ago I started using the iTheme app that is build in with the MIUI 8, and change it from the default theme to iOS Alakadarnya theme.
I And I found out that the phon dose not overheating or drain my battery!
I can not explain the change or why the device does not get overheating like before,Nor the relationship between changing the theme for thes behavior.
So the main recommendation for you is to try to change your user interface (Theme) with iTheme app, and check your device if it is warming up.
I would be happy to receive your comments.

This change is Not sure to affect other devices with another operating system or MIUI.
Just try changing user interface ( theme) and try your app that warm up your device ....
Good luck to you.
Did you use default theme before.?
If you switch back to it, does it warm again?

Did you use default theme before.?
If you switch back to it, does it warm again?
1. Yes, when the device has warmed I used default theme.
2. No, after I changed some theme I accidentally felt that the device was almost never getting hot.
3. Just try changing user interface ( theme) and try your app that warm up your device ....