Resolved [RN5, 9.1.10 (Reuploaded)] Sound playback problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kugumin

Members
Jun 21, 2018
So, there's some problems with media playback on this version. It was fine on 9.1.3, but somehow for now, an unknown process for me crashing how I can see in logcat.

Ok, the problem is the freezes of media playback... Like I started watching local (in phone memory) video and first 3 seconds are played without sound for unknown reasons, sometimes whole video freezes and also jumps back in progress line, but keep playing. Tried with to look what was causing it. It's not Magisk, it's not custom kernels (as it is happens even on stock) and just could be bug in ROM. I figured out with some help of kernel dev, that "adsp" is something from media playback and it always crashing in logcat, always when something is playing on phone (no visible crash, just in log files). It's haven't had this issue 9.1.3. Please, fix this problem :(

Crashlog picture of "adsprpcd":
1547503337737.png

If more info needed I would give it

I neither have a clue, but with tried to wipe /vendor and /system with dirty flashing ROM after and issue gone. I hope it is gone for ever. If not, then I will try to do anything else to fix it

Also there's some problems dex2oat mechanism. Maybe it's connected to fixed launcher FC

Status
Not open for further replies.