[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 2 / Mi 2S' started by bugers, Dec 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. gonewild

gonewildMembers

Apr 16, 2013
    Male
  2. j.jusko

j.juskoMembers

Jan 23, 2014
    Where can I download older version?

Odoslané z X98 Air 3G(C6J6) pomocou Tapatalku

3. LX+R

LX+RMembers

Apr 13, 2014
    Male
    #1228LX+R,Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Is there any chance this ROM could be recompiled with newer Lineage OS Sources? I've been using it as my daily driver for over 10 months now and besides some minor issues I love it. A major problem occured one day after an automatic PlayStore update sent the device into an internal bootloop. So far there are 3 apps that cause that issue once updated to a certain version (older versions work fine): Nova Launcher, Yahoo Mail and 9GAG. I guess it has something to do with the Play Services or Instant Apps...

4. Jezura

JezuraMembers

Jul 8, 2015
    Male
    Czech Republic
    It's caused by this (https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/64434571) bug in CM which was triggered by build-tools from Android Studio 3.0. Sadly lot of apps were compiled using this version of build-tools. Latest version of Nova launcher (atleast beta, not sure about stable) is compiled with build-tools 27 in which this is fixed. Maybe if you message the devs they could recompile the app with latest build-tools and solve the issue for you.
    Apps i know that trigger this: KLWP, Telegram and Czech application for Vodafone.

LX+R likes this.

Share Our Site