[ROM] 3.6.28 Rayglobe V2.1 ~ Updated ROM from Rayglobe V2.

Hi, if i use Xperia keyboard, words r displayed in some alien characters & are out of sync....
i think it is better to remove Xperia keyboard.... what do you think ?

I have some doubts about GPU rendering. Most customs ROMs says it is enabled (if I'm not wrong, via build.prop, scripts or editing one line in some lib files) but, what is the difference with enabling HW rendering in Settings-developer options?
Also, what are the pros and cons? I suppose that stock ROMs have it disable for any reason.
Thanks!

I have some doubts about GPU rendering. Most customs ROMs says it is enabled (if I'm not wrong, via build.prop, scripts or editing one line in some lib files) but, what is the difference with enabling HW rendering in Settings-developer options?
Also, what are the pros and cons? I suppose that stock ROMs have it disable for any reason.
Thanks!
just use hardware for graphics.. we have GPU andreno.

Nice to see a new rom of MI2
btw, it's any different with WIUI?

Oakley Sunglasses

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
WIUI just add INIT.D and others.. its a stepping stone for TWEAKs...
but i dun use WIUI as base.. i use MULTI-LANG now

Viper mods are not working even after installing the driver & reboot..... it is giving me bootloop after installing the driver...
and that samsung keyboard FC error is also disturbing.... pls correct them in your next release & pls reduce the size of the ROM if possible....
thanks for everything...

will do it. do you think i should continue rayglobe? as my other NOS-Injected ROM will be having rayglobe tweaks soon...

I also prefer NOS-Injected ROM.... Continue your work on one project as Marqc said...
Thanks for your wonderful contribution...

Reactions: L.Simon
The 3.6.28 link is dead. Also, does the ROM look like the screenshots on miui.com by default? If so, I'll skip this one. That theme looks horrible.

pls use my NOS-Injection Tweak ROM. this Rayglobe is similar and using back the same tweak as NOS-Injection