[ROM] 3.8.29 ROM Knight-NOS-Injected-V1.7

Rom Installed this morning :
Full wipe (always)
Installation is OK, no error.
1st boot is quick : no error;
2nd boot is very quickly.

That rom is very quickely, and i try to do what you said for save battery life :p

thanks

NOTE: PLEASE update the BUSYBOX to the LATEST version using "Busybox Free" included in this version.
After update then restart. Verify NOS-Injected by going through the LOG at /data/direct_inject/

NOTE: PLEASE update the BUSYBOX to the LATEST version using "Busybox Free" included in this version.
After update then restart. Verify NOS-Injected by going through the LOG at /data/direct_inject/

could you explain the "verify"-part a bit more noob-friendly! ;)

btw Rom runs since 1,5 days now, very smooth :D

could you explain the "verify"-part a bit more noob-friendly! ;)

btw Rom runs since 1,5 days now, very smooth :D

HIT LIKE if it really help:)

yeah use R@@t Explorer and go to /data/direct_inject/

in there you should able to find some LOGS... see the picture for example.
make sure u view it and verify it is succesfully loaded.

HIT LIKE if it really help:)

yeah use R@@t Explorer and go to /data/direct_inject/

in there you should able to find some LOGS... see the picture for example.
make sure u view it and verify it is succesfully loaded.

OK, had a look at all the logs, most say something like "successfully executed", some say "tweak ended", like the wifi tweak or the sysctl tweak.

ok done. will include in my next release
1044026_10151565480794620_706945103_n.jpg

Thank you so much
Can it work if:
i use system language is English
dialer buttons are English but can search in Vietnamese
I see on your pic all in Rus?

yeah i change my language to russian at first then see the dialer also in russian.
the advance setting has a option T9 search in PingYin. :)

how u search in other language while in english??

Cause in his first post
V1.4b3:
- Thanks to "lenny_kano" all languages have been merged!! So now no need to select yours, it will be one file for everyone.
- Updated hanzitopinyin.smali to latest.
- Potentially fixed missing character in Vietnamese (needs confirmation from users).
- Added ability to patch manually on computer.
- some small improvements to the tool code.

In multilanguage miuiandroid 03.06.14 has included this

Since tuesday I use that rom, and it run like a charm.
I just desactivate batteryguru, because i prefere disable manually programs.
Battery is very good, running 1 days 1/2 and no charging (data disable when i'm at work and prefer wifi.)
I use my phone like GPS 3 times with daily use (1h phone, 60 sms-mms and internet on wifi.)

There no FC and no error before and after install : all run good !

Thanks L.Simon.

Reactions: L.Simon
Since tuesday I use that rom, and it run like a charm.
I just desactivate batteryguru, because i prefere disable manually programs.
Battery is very good, running 1 days 1/2 and no charging (data disable when i'm at work and prefer wifi.)
I use my phone like GPS 3 times with daily use (1h phone, 60 sms-mms and internet on wifi.)

There no FC and no error before and after install : all run good !

Thanks L.Simon.

good good ! can buy me milk? :)

will create a more buttersmooth in next release.

Hey Simon.
Afetr using this ROM for over a week and lots of happiness about its smoothness and battery performance I have to report some massive problems.
Sometimes I receive a call that I can't pick up (due to being busy), I then see it in the pull-down statusbar one time, then it's gone and it doesn't appear in the calls list of the phone. And it feels like the crashes get more often, like android.phone.service.
I'm really looking forward to your next release here, because I don't wanna use another ROM anymore (big compliment to your work)!

Hey Simon.
Afetr using this ROM for over a week and lots of happiness about its smoothness and battery performance I have to report some massive problems.
Sometimes I receive a call that I can't pick up (due to being busy), I then see it in the pull-down statusbar one time, then it's gone and it doesn't appear in the calls list of the phone. And it feels like the crashes get more often, like android.phone.service.
I'm really looking forward to your next release here, because I don't wanna use another ROM anymore (big compliment to your work)!

ok will release new version when am free. perhaps 2molo or so. can't wait my next new tweak ROM

Reactions: MSephiroth
And I'm sorry to report something else which is pretty annoying:
I can't handle missed calls correctly. If I pull down statbar and click the missed call, I get fc of messages, and the call does not appear in my dialer's list. When it's gone from the statbar it's gone. And if it's a new number (none of my contacts) it's lost unless the caller leaves a message on my mailbox :eek:

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

I guess that's the build bug. my rom only build for tweaks. will update rom with next release.
just be more patient...

sorry folks.. im testing out the latest build.
having problem with the PROXIMITY SENSOR , gyroscope, and Accel meter..
guess the MIUI had not fix it yet in 3.7.12

Reactions: MSephiroth
I just flashed the 3.7.12 german version from miui-germany which seems to be based on the multilang from xiaomi, had a couple of phone calls without problems with proximity.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2