[ROM] 3.8.29 ROM Knight-NOS-Injected-V1.7

Is this with Rayglobe stuff merged, or "just" a NOS update?

Thanks

its little bit of RAYGLOBE...and little bit of other stuff..

just remember to check ur /data/direct_inject/ if all the logging says SUCCESFULLY :)
and do check "/system/xbin/run-parts" is there :)

Reactions: MSephiroth and srps
new build release with LATEST NOS.

Added features,
Busybox installed.

Please let me know whether it works. i believe this work 100%!

Here is the LINK

Google Link

I noticed the following problems:
1) access point wifi is not working .. does not give Internet.
2) The time offset for a few minutes. At 2-4 minutes later than the signal ...

there is Init.d Toggler app as root. or give full permission on it. then click ENABLE .
restart your phone. then navigate to /data/direct_inject/ to see the logs must have some data in it

I found a "universal init.d support" app on a developer's page, gave it full rights. It says "init.d activated", but the log files in the described folder are still empty :(

Sent from Mi2 via Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374409012587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374409012587.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 208
I found a "universal init.d support" app on a developer's page, gave it full rights. It says "init.d activated", but the log files in the described folder are still empty :(

pls follow my instructions else it won't work

sorry. my mistake. next step is run the busybox app. then install while scanning... it will fix everything

sorry. my mistake. next step is run the busybox app. then install while scanning... it will fix everything

ok, started busybox-installer, while it was scanning, I switched on the universal ini.d supprt app and activated init.d. then rebooted. now stuck on orange/golden MI symbol (boot).

wow, that is complicated. usually I facepalm about people not reading OPs, now it's been me who was too stupid. I installed your toggler and started it, started busybox as well... rebooted. no change

No back up option in your ROM bro ? why did you remove it ?
have a look at here pls...
5zy.png

Maybe it was corrupted because of some zipalign tweaks. It happened to me with other ROMs. Not sure though since I have not installed this one (yet)

Don't ask what I did differently, but now I got the log files filled, so init.d is finally active :D
Thanks for patience and support!

Maybe it was corrupted because of some zipalign tweaks. It happened to me with other ROMs. Not sure though since I have not installed this one (yet)

no its not about zipalign.. i use Titanum backup :p

Don't ask what I did differently, but now I got the log files filled, so init.d is finally active :D
Thanks for patience and support!

mind to share how u did it? mine at instructions... i found a way to integrate Init.d in next release.
stay tune for next release. hehe
sorry for all the trouble

My mi2 says "com.android.phone"can't wok I‘m in china know, not search operators, you can look under you