[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Did it twice again with same results, it gets stucked "Turning WLAN on"

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
did u flash it to the right system? The new recovery was kindda tricky. It ask u to manage which systems u want but it doesn't mean u r on that system. SO make u r on the right system check it under the advanced tap. If is in systems 1, make sure Reset to factory setting, clear davlik, then flash rom to system 1

did u flash it to the right system? The new recovery was kindda tricky. It ask u to manage which systems u want but it doesn't mean u r on that system. SO make u r on the right system check it under the advanced tap. If is in systems 1, make sure Reset to factory setting, clear davlik, then flash rom to system 1

Yes I did it ok.
I've CWM based Recovery v. 6.0.3.2

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

@Wajk , as another optimization references i suggest to look for this one:http://www.miui.com/thread-1746874-1-1.html (MIUI KK by flydev)
they develop MIUI kitkat too and they integrate KK transition instead of original (but still the same effect) the result is pretty amazing, super smooth and fast transition compared the default one.
they also add some for Qualcomm CPU power saving code (pm.sleep_mode) (but i don't know what is this for :) )

Great Wajk, I am testing the rom now, later I'll report my findings/bugs.
btw, what about to create a new thread for wiui on kitkat?

I had no time last week. This is just test version from first KK ROM.
I working on much more optimized version, I will make new thread for that, of course.

they also add some for Qualcomm CPU power saving code (pm.sleep_mode) (but i don't know what is this for :) )

Thnx for your share, of course I use this tweak my ROMs.
"pm.sleep_mode" tweak is a build.prop battery tweak, if you need more info, just use Google ;)
As I said before, I working on much more optimized ROM version, you will get it soon...
(more tweaks for KK, updated/optimized dalvik libs & settings, updated ART libs (ART tested, working right, but I didn't see much diff) )

Last edited:
I had no time last week. This is just test version from first KK ROM.
I working on much more optimized version, I will make new thread for that, of course.

Thnx for your share, of course I use this tweak my ROMs.
"pm.sleep_mode" tweak is a build.prop battery tweak, if you need more info, just use Google ;)
As I said before, I working on much more optimized ROM version, you will get it soon...
(more tweaks for KK, updated/optimized dalvik libs & settings, updated ART libs (ART tested, working right, but I didn't see much diff) )

I suppose difference is in battery performance as cpu should use less energy to do the same, i dont expect too much difference since battery drain is mostly from screen and communications.

Would you update the android versions to 4.4 ? I found art worked very well such as saving more battery ,better camera,email,etc.

Wajk already does a wonderful job. As it already was said, new releases come when he got enough time for that. He's currently working on a kk version posted here for testing purpose and also on a final version for Miui v5. Just wait 'n see..

Reactions: Wajk and wenxi5200
Would you please read the posts before yours? Maybe you have a chance to understand how rude you are with such kind of questions.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.
Sorry,just as you say,I just know he not update his rom but I don't read his statement!Wish you forgive or forget me!

Reactions: barbuti17
Wajk , you are doing a great job. On WiUi v5 KK 4.4.28 I found a bug in DND mode, I put one contact to exception but when she is calling me , phone is still in DND(silent) mode

Sorry,just as you say,I just know he not update his rom but I don't read his statement!Wish you forgive or forget me!
No problem, welcome on board.
Remember that Wajk is dedicating his spare private time for us, so we have only to wait and thanks him for the wonderful work he's doing, it's not fair putting pressure to someone is working free for us.

Reactions: wenxi5200
No problem, welcome on board.
Remember that Wajk is dedicating his spare private time for us, so we have only to wait and thanks him for the wonderful work he's doing, it's not fair putting pressure to someone is working free for us.
Yes,I think so!Thanks for wajk again and wish his kk rom win a success!

Reactions: barbuti17
Wajk , thanks for the miui kk rom, which is excellent and I am using it as a daily rom with happiness. Kudos to your dedication to the miui community. needless to say, I found a bug in Call Recording not only in WIUI kk but also in Ivans, is it applies to me only or ?

Wajk , thanks for the miui kk rom, which is excellent and I am using it as a daily rom with happiness. Kudos to your dedication to the miui community. needless to say, I found a bug in Call Recording not only in WIUI kk but also in Ivans, is it applies to me only or ?
I want to know what's that?What I found in Ivans kk rom is its fluency is no better than cm11 for xiaomi 2s!It without Dolby,that's a problem for me!

Brother I known that ,thanks for reminding me. I found that his kk roms wasted more battery than other roms ,so I wish wiui kk rom to hug me.

Last edited: