[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I just decided to try this ROM out and noticed that the network carrier on the lockscreen has a display issue with '&' signs. I'm on AT&T and it shows as AT&T. It's more of a cosmetic issue but was wondering if anyone knew a quick fix to this?

edit: I used the MiuiSpnConfig from the first post to change the carrier name and it fixed it.

Last edited:
Power-saving module is missing? Only balanced and performance in the Pull-down menu.
If you download updated ROM, you will find it.
English translation also fixed.
Xiaomi left it like that in their last roms.
readded to WiUi ;)
I just decided to try this ROM out and noticed that the network carrier on the lockscreen has a display issue with '&' signs. I'm on AT&T and it shows as AT&T. It's more of a cosmetic issue but was wondering if anyone knew a quick fix to this?
You can modify your Carrier name on Settings/Status bar/Additional Settings/Edit service provider name panel

Last edited:
If you download updated ROM, you will find it.
English translation also fixed.

I can set battery-saving module from setting->battery,but toggle show performance.
In other words,I can't set battery-saving module from toggle.

test lastest updated ROM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-29-18-57-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-29-18-57-27.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Screenshot_2014-07-29-18-59-45.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-29-18-59-45.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 289
So we can set power-saving mode in toggles now? Will give it a try! ;)

no, you can set Power modes only from Settings/Battery and/or Quick settings tab
I spent a lot of time with it, I hope you like it.
(Toggle not working, MiuiSystemUI has a lot of changes, I can't implement Power Saving mode easily)

If you can't live without fully working PM toggle button,
try to replace MiuiSystemUI.apk from previous (.18) ROM with correct permission to system/app.

no, you can set Power modes only from Settings/Battery and/or Quick settings tab
(Toggle not working, MiuiSystemUI has a lot of changes, I can't implement Power Saving mode easily)

try to replace MiuiSystemUI.apk from previous (.18) ROM with correct permission to system/app.

Thank u for your patient and temp. fix XD~

I was/am keeping using WIUI JB, cause only in this ROM I don't get GHOST TOUCH.

Thank you!

Reactions: Wajk

Thank you again, Wajk! Just tried your FIX, and it works.
Screenshot_2014-07-29-22-53-21.png Screenshot_2014-07-29-22-52-52.png

For those who want to fix this by yourself, here is the MiuiSystemUI.apk from 4.7.18.
(I have to zip it cuz it is too large for the forum-limit, so u have to unzip before the replace.)

Attachments

• MiuiSystemUI.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Reactions: Wajk
Something wrong with Email app and framework.
Bug fixed, ROM reuploaded.
Thnx for your report!
Mail works in itself! Updating costs - NEVER, and the appendix is all the same updated and thus spends the battery in a background mode. JB.. 25. A screenshot above!
PS :Whether it Is corrected in version JB 4.8.1??

Whats the best setup for gaming? Kernel option, cpu settings, tweaks, etc?

I can have cool battery performance with this rom but i realy want to try a setup for amazing game experience.

updated to last 4.8.1 now Accuweather app cannot start anymore.

I can live with that, just wanted to inform about this small trouble

In the last version 4.8.1, when a software uses the GPS sensor no symbol is showed on the top bar (as in previous versions).

Please help…!

I was looking to have the latest WIUI on one partition, and either CM11 on the other, yet it didn't work out. I have CWM 6.0.50 and TrueDual Boot enabled. However, after installing (via CWM Update.Zip) the firmware on one partition (1), I could not boot into that. I did the usual Dalvik Cache wipe and the Cache wipe, but no luck. The other partition (2) still works fine and I can boot into it.

Basically whenever I boot into partition 1 I get a reboot, then the small white MIUI logo, and then the Snapdragon/Qulacom logo on the bottom of the screen. It then stays like this (waited 1 hr at one point, but just the same).

I can shut down the phone (Mi2s/16GB), and access CWM, but it will not boot on partition 1 only on 2. Anyone can help me here please. I am hoping to go to have WIUI ROM 4.1.1 (4.8.1 FINAL) on partition 1 eventually and currently have WIUI 4.5.9 on partition 2. Not rely willing to put 4.8.1 on part ion 2, as its my only working partition at present.

Please help me with any suggestions or advice. Thanks