[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hi, Wajk! Can you include a swype keyoboard from android 4.2.2 in your next build? Great ROM, btw.

After a few hours of use I really like their performance with respect to the battery I think it has improved over previous versions.
Again a great job Wajk.
thanks

Reactions: Wajk
Hi, Wajk! Can you include a swype keyoboard from android 4.2.2 in your next build?
Great ROM, btw.

Actual keyboard has much more dictionaries and in my opinion that is very cool and important feature.
Of course install very easy, just updfate for yourself.

Anyway, I recommend for yourself Kii Keyboard from Google Play
That is free and it has got Swype feature too.

After a few hours of use I really like their performance with respect to the battery I think it has improved over previous versions. Again a great job Wajk.
thanks

Your Welcome! :)
Good to read this feedback. I'm happy if ROM working right and not just for me.

Wow, is that with the regular 2000 mAh or the extended 3120 mAh battery, Wajk?

Regular (2000 mAh).
Here is my first complete test (first part you saw upper) not as good as v4 releases, but not bad.
2G, small WiFi, Data off, Camera, Defense Zone 2 HD (1h) and little Real Racing 3, Call and SMS of course.
first 50% in Normal mode and after in Power Saving mode.

I would like to share with you in my opinion Power Save mode much smoother than before.

Screenshot_2013-05-05-19-08-27.png
Screenshot_2013-05-05-19-08-45.png
Screenshot_2013-05-05-19-08-39.png

Thanks a lot, Wajk!
Your WiUi 3.4.5 was great, but 3.5.3 is awesome! Very smooth. I've reflashed just in case with all the wipes, removed all the data from SD and began from scratch. No restores from backup. Just reinstalled everything. Feel like a new phone now.

Thanks a lot, Wajk!
Your WiUi 3.4.5 was great, but 3.5.3 is awesome! Very smooth. I've reflashed just in case with all the wipes, removed all the data from SD and began from scratch. No restores from backup. Just reinstalled everything. Feel like a new phone now.

Wajk aewome release Man..'m coming from WIUI 3.4.5 but this version has lot of improvements..Luv it..! Hatss Offf..;)

Thnx, Guys!
I need positive feedbacks to continue :D

Hi Wajk. May I ask u, is there any little chance to get jlb15 with your awesome tweaks inside? I think some ppl wouldn't mind to have jlb. I'm sorry if not. And sorry 4 poor English

Отправлено с моего MI 2 через Tapatalk

I wonder why nobody is complaining about auto screen brightness settings? The settings from Wajk are really dark when on auto brightness. Wonder if you could leave the miui android values for the next build. Otherwise rom is great.

I wonder why nobody is complaining about auto screen brightness settings? The settings from Wajk are really dark when on auto brightness. Wonder if you could leave the miui android values for the next build. Otherwise rom is great.

Blaster

Could you think that if nobody complain about this might be an isolated problem? Or if is really a bug as you are saying, you can put in your comments all the scenario to Wajk try to reproduce the bug and fix for the next version, ok?;)

hey, i flashed the WIUI to sys1, but in info it is showing that i have 3.4.0 kernel? should i flash manual the new kernel?

Blaster

Could you think that if nobody complain about this might be an isolated problem? Or if is really a bug as you are saying, you can put in your comments all the scenario to Wajk try to reproduce the bug and fix for the next version, ok?;)
I think there is a misunderstanding here. I didn't say it's a bug all i was saying is that the auto brightness settings are significantly darker than in miui android build. I was just asking if anyone agrees with that. I think the screen settings are darker to save battery. My purpose was not to say WAJK change that!!!!! I just mentioned a thing that bothers me and asked if it bothers any one else.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I didn't say it's a bug all i was saying is that the auto brightness settings are significantly darker than in miui android build. I was just asking if anyone agrees with that. I think the screen settings are darker to save battery. My purpose was not to say WAJK change that!!!!! I just mentioned a thing that bothers me and asked if it bothers any one else.

Blaster

Since I really don't use the auto-brigthness at all for me isn't an issue but is aways good to know from the developer itself if this is a feature or a bug, don't you agree? This is a friedndly forum and we all are here to help each other dispite the device or language limitations.

May I ask, I assumed experimental is the rooted one?
I was going to try but it doesn't say that 3.5.3 is experimental on first post, is it a typo?
Thanks

May I ask, I assumed experimental is the rooted one?
I was going to try but it doesn't say that 3.5.3 is experimental on first post, is it a typo?
Thanks

This means you can experiment with that :p Actually there is nothing dangerous and this ROM is solid stable and recommended for daily use but as usual you are doing everything with no warranty (just in case). Try it.

in performance mode with antutu my phone go in "black screen"

I have remove the battery and restart :eek:

edit: only in AIRPLANE MODE :confused:

Hi! Thanx for your great ROM! :)
I have two questions:
1. Were I can find a config for setting up the lightning in differend power saving modes?
2. Is it possible to take the last version of config from 3.5.3 to my current 3.2.8?

hi Wajk

Are you planning to make fastboot WIUI rom? miflash used, the phone is very good freshened up..

I got some feedback from some users, who like new settings.
In my opinion screen is too bright at night.
That's why I optimized little bit.

If you would like to use stock settings, just replace framework-res.apk.
use similar version number!

I will start Poll with question about auto brightness, soon.

Hi Wajk. May I ask u, is there any little chance to get jlb15 with your awesome tweaks inside? I think some ppl wouldn't mind to have jlb. I'm sorry if not. And sorry 4 poor English

Yes, if I have little bit more time, I will make new Experimental version
(combined latest WiUi with latest JBL)

hey, i flashed the WIUI to sys1, but in info it is showing that i have 3.4.0 kernel? should i flash manual the new kernel?

latest WiUi contain latest MIUI kernel.

Hi! Thanx for your great ROM! :)
I have two questions:
1. Were I can find a config for setting up the lightning in differend power saving modes?
2. Is it possible to take the last version of config from 3.5.3 to my current 3.2.8?

1. in framework-res.apk (arrays.xml)
2. framework always change, not recommend.

I was going to try but it doesn't say that 3.5.3 is experimental on first post, is it a typo? Thanks

WiUi 3.5.3 is not Experimental.
You find Experimental version in post #3.
Never mind dangerous!
Its not rooted as I've discovered.

All WiUi ROM is rooted.
Normal WiUi and Experimental, too.

hi Wajk
Are you planning to make fastboot WIUI rom? miflash used, the phone is very good freshened up..

with CWM you can wipe almost everything.
Wipe Cache - Advanced/Wipe Dalvik cache - Wipe Data...

@all: I would like to share with you my CPU settings/scripts. If you are interested in.

Reactions: Imontoya and xeGox
My apps said they couldn't get root, when they asked and I said allow it said unable.
Was there another setting I should use perhaps?

Your efforts are appreciated!