[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

hope you can release the rom in advance,will be in US from 1 june to 15 june ,hope i can use you rom before that ,internet in hotel always bother me a lot.

hope you can release the rom in advance,will be in US from 1 june to 15 june ,hope i can use you rom before that ,internet in hotel always bother me a lot.

I hope you will get it ontime ;)

I can wait for a month and more to update but wish Wajk a good health :)

Thnx. My energy is low, but I hope I didn't forget implement everything what I want.

WiUi 3.5.31 out...
link in the post #1
changelog in post #3

I hope you will get it ontime ;)

Thnx. My energy is low, but I hope I didn't forget implement everything what I want.

WiUi 3.5.31 out...
link in the post #1
changelog in post #3

Appreciate your hard work for this community WaJk..:)
Get Well Sooon Bro..God Bless You..!

Reactions: MSephiroth
Hey Wajk,
so can I flash it over 3.5.31 or not? you have written that "Warning! Don't flash it over any v5 ROM, becasue your device will be bricked!" can you explain it?
furthermore after flashing there will be cwm instead of miui recovery?
thanks for anwer!

Hey Wajk,
so can I flash it over 3.5.31 or not?

Yes, you can. Only if you would like to back to any v4 ROM, you need to flash JLB3 ROM.

furthermore after flashing there will be cwm instead of miui recovery?

yes

Download link broken

Sorry for that, I removed it, because I forgot to implement some new animation settings to framework.
3.5.31 coming back soon, with much smoother animation.

ps.: new ROM under uploading.... (approx. 1h)

Yes, you can. Only if you would like to back to any v4 ROM, you need to flash JLB3 ROM.

yes

Sorry for that, I removed it, because I forgot to implement some new animation settings to framework.

If anybody flash earlier version, just download new version and flash it without any Wipe ;)

You are always awesome..;)

yes

If anybody flash earlier version, just download new version and flash it without any Wipe ;)

Thanks Wajk

Hi wajk, just some feedback for 3.5.31 WIUI. Games like DH4 seems to lag a bit even if I set to performance mode. just frame lag.

I have found that 3.5.31 in Power saving mode uses 2 CPU, and the clock of CPU2 almost all time is 1.5 MHz. At same time clock of CPU1 is 918 MHz. In 3.5.17 in Power saving mode CPU1 and CPU2 use 918 MHz maximum. Other Cores are offline. In idle mode in 3.5.17 only one CPU is active with max clock 918MHz. In 3.5.31 in idle mode active two CPUs with max clock 1.5 MHz! I've checked processes no one was running which could make to be cores busy. Is it normal?

I have found that 3.5.31 in Power saving mode uses 2 CPU, and the clock of CPU2 almost all time is 1.5 MHz. At same time clock of CPU1 is 918 MHz. In 3.5.17 in Power saving mode CPU1 and CPU2 use 918 MHz maximum. Other Cores are offline. In idle mode in 3.5.17 only one CPU is active with max clock 918MHz. In 3.5.31 in idle mode active two CPUs with max clock 1.5 MHz! I've checked processes no one was running which could make to be cores busy. Is it normal?

this is a very very bad news!

The ROM works great, but is it normal have this font in white color?

Thnx for your feedback, I would like to replace blue color in 4.2 keyboard, that's why this bug.
But I attached one mtz to this post, Just import it with Themes app and apply it ;)

update: fixed ROM uploaded!

other than that, rom is smooth like silk.
thanks Wajk!

Thnx for your feedback ;)

Hi wajk, just some feedback for 3.5.31 WIUI. Games like DH4 seems to lag a bit even if I set to performance mode. just frame lag.

I also play with HQ games, but I didn't see frame drops. (I also tried DH4, too.)
Try Wipe Cache or check your Storage for free memory.
If you have still problem, just use that ROM which is best for your device.

Not normal of course. Answer is simple, one or more of your apps use CPU all the time. Your device can't enter to Deep Sleep.
Try to find that app(s). Or Backup your system and do Full Wipe...
this is a very very bad news!

Yes, very bad news for him, but this isn't common bug. My device sleep like a baby.
If you follow this or other Android topic, this is Android bug.
This problem is apear if any app not work properly.
Anyway, thnx for your constructive answer...

No need panic ;)

Attachments

• WiUi_WhiteColor_fix.mtz
    800 bytes · Views: 183
Hi Wajk.

First thank you for your great work, WIUI is perfect for me.

One request, Could you please make a flashable zip with the Xperia Keyboard from your previous releases, cause I always use it and it became annoying to install it manually on each rom.

Thanks in advance, love your work.