[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hello Wajk,

Some feedback on your latest rom:
I have encountered some stability issues (crashes/locks) and bugs since the latests update 3.9.13 and 3.9.15.
1. Using MIUI browser, when I use the google line to search for something after pressing search it will just redirect me to google.com where I have to key in the search again.
2. Wanted to put a button (wifi on/off) on the desktop, then pressed back and the button chooser screen stayed there in front and made my UI unusable. Couldnt do anything (back button and home button didnt remove the screen with buttons) but placing buttons on my screen until it was full. Then had to reboot. Couldn't reproduce this bug though... but still wanted to report it.
3. Various crashes of 3rd party apps which seemed stable in previous releases. Can't recall which ones though...

That being said, I appreciate your hard work and dedication! Looking forward to future releases and when I find something else I'll let you know.

Cheers

Reactions: Wajk
Wajk, its boring without new features, so I upgraded to 3.9.15. If everything would be really bad I will rollback to 3.5.3 :)
By the way - I am always follow all you instructions, thats why I have no any problems with upgrading between versions :)
Maybe Xiaomi done something with GPU drivers? Or with launcher itself, because its known than MIUI not so friendly with the side apps and games compare to clear android.

...I don't know how did you install ROM, but in the Android world that is very important thing. Try ROM with clean install example with TDB on the other system, if you would like to know ROM or one of your app or setting cause bug.

Will reinstall with wipe cache and wipe dalvik and see again.

1.miui v4,notepad is fc and sometimes the sms is also fc
2.the widget for the screen is not working.

Hello Wajk,

Some feedback on your latest rom:
I have encountered some stability issues (crashes/locks) and bugs since the latests update 3.9.13 and 3.9.15.
1. Using MIUI browser, when I use the google line to search for something after pressing search it will just redirect me to google.com where I have to key in the search again.
2. Wanted to put a button (wifi on/off) on the desktop, then pressed back and the button chooser screen stayed there in front and made my UI unusable. Couldnt do anything (back button and home button didnt remove the screen with buttons) but placing buttons on my screen until it was full. Then had to reboot. Couldn't reproduce this bug though... but still wanted to report it.
3. Various crashes of 3rd party apps which seemed stable in previous releases. Can't recall which ones though...

That being said, I appreciate your hard work and dedication! Looking forward to future releases and when I find something else I'll let you know.

Cheers

Just to confirm, I have this bug too with the google search bar. But, on the other hand, I couldn't reproduce the 2nd bug and don't have any hangs and crashes in apps so far.

Cheers Wajk, keep this great job running o/

miui v4,notepad is fc and sometimes the sms is also fc

you need to redownload fixed v4 ROM from post #1
it has got new framework, first time I tested it without full wipe and working right,
but next time I realised what did you report, too. check previous page for more info.
If you still have problem after redownload/reflash, you need full wipe.

Just to confirm, I have this bug too with the google search bar. But, on the other hand, I couldn't reproduce the 2nd bug and don't have any hangs and crashes in apps so far.

Thnx for your feedback, too. Stability is first of my priorities.
I feel myself little bit better, if the latest release working right not just for me.
I could reproduce Google bar problem, but if I remember right that was reported to Xiaomi some weeks ago.
I hope they fixed soon...

Maybe Xiaomi done something with GPU drivers? Or with launcher itself, because its known than MIUI not so friendly with the side apps and games compare to clear android.

In my opinion framework is the key, not drivers.
You can read many posts/feedbacks about v4 version more app friendly than v5.

Hi wajk, I just flashed latest WIUI V5 and used it for quiet a while, so far, so good. Then I run into a problem - there is no shortcut for switching IME. I personally need to use Chinese and Japanese IME everyday, it's quiet annoying that I have to go to settings to change it. So, could you help me get an athletic way or tell me if I can get the shortcut back?

FYI guys, I just flashed crossbreeder mod and didn't notice any performance improvements. In a matter of fact, I'm just getting 1k less on AnTuTu score.

Someone know If I enable TrueDualBoot, do I need to wipe data on the active partition?

Enjoy your coffee, Wajk.

Enabling tdb will wipe your data partition.

Odoslané z môjho ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T pomocou Tapatalk 4

Hi All,

Small question, Im using MIUI can i fo a backup of MIUI install WIUI on system2 and restore the bckup done on system1 with MIUI?!

Thx in advance.

Regards
Dexx

Today my MI2 hanged up during incoming call. I couldn't answer a call, couldn't turn off ringtone. This is first time something happened.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

:(
I'd like to check out your ROM, but I have just bought my MI2S and it is a real luxury for me being able to update OTA. Just more relaxed :) Is it planned to enable it again?

He never used the OTA to update his ROM. Wajk uses the multilang ROM for his builds and the OTA was asking to update to MiUi multilang ROM, not Wajk ones. :)

I reinstalled with wipe cache and dalvik and since then 2nd and 3rd haven't occurred on my phone either.

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Hi Wajk !
I would like to ask you a favor. I always use ur latest v4 version and everything works fine , but i like standart dialer and music player interface from v4
dialer.jpg

mp.jpg

Can u make a patch for the return of these interface elements of miui v4 ? icons and everything else wonderful , only dialer and mp. Thanks a lot !!

Using this as my daily driver now. Good performance and battery life. Thanks to wajk for his work. However I am facing a strange issue. When using any video call or call app like skype, tango the other person's voice volume is very low. Virtually I can't hear in my phone speaker. Am I missing something? Or is there anything I need to do. Expert help welcomed. By the I am using a 4.3 rom by enabling true dual boot and the problem isn't there.

Is it me or is the auto sync button not working ? And the option in settings is gone...
I don't know if its auto syncing or not.
If its on the sync byttonIts suppose to be green right?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379949294811.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379949294811.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 275
Is it me or is the auto sync button not working ? And the option in settings is gone...
I don't know if its auto syncing or not.
If its on the sync byttonIts suppose to be green right?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk
I remember seen this button green too. But autosync and the sync button from the dropdown menu are working fine for me.

If you click over your account on the same menu from the screenshot, you can see when was made the last sync.

I'm using this rom for a month now, so fa so good.
I used to play 3d games like nova and modern combat 4
no FC's that I can remember since I started using this ROM.

just one more thing. I really like the "CRT monitor like screen-off effect" instead of a "fading screen-off" effect
I will definitely appreciate if you can put that back.

I'm using this rom for a month now, so fa so good.
I used to play 3d games like nova and modern combat 4
no FC's that I can remember since I started using this ROM.

just one more thing. I really like the "CRT monitor like screen-off effect" instead of a "fading screen-off" effect
I will definitely appreciate if you can put that back.
Or Wajk can show us where to modify this setting for enable and disable the fading CRT effect. Because I don't like it, it's better without :p

Hi!

I have some FC with Viber and Twitter but dont know why...

How can we troubleshoot that?!

Thx in advance