[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hi Wajik,
at first thanks for you ROM. Unfortunately i have a little bug when using the speech recognization in e.g. google now. When im ready with the text the speech app closes with "unfortunately google suche has stopped"
Other users report that this bug dont appear in miuiandroid version 3.3.15 so maybe its related to 3.3.8 and the bug is alreday solved in you upcoming 3.3.15, or its related to your tweaks / language pack. Would be great if you could have a look to this. Thanks a lot in advance!

greets

Stefan

Any info about them?

just check changelog post for preview ;)

Any estimation on when it'll be released?

Saturday, as always :D
If on my device will working right.

Hi Wajk, Can you please look into the RTL problem on some of the MIUI apps (sms app for one).?
And thanks for WIUI it's really great!!

If you have translation problem, pls report it here

Would be great if you could have a look to this. Thanks a lot in advance!

Thnx for your feedback, I will check that!

Wajk, dude, you know I love your Rom. But don't do too much. The MI2 is good as it is and there isn't much to improve.

Why I am telling this. Because I saw your new Changelog for the next release.

updated/fixed APN settings
- optimized database access
- optimized memory management
- optimized Launcher animations
- optimized network settings
- updated libsqlite
- updated fonts
- added sysctl support
- added zipalign support
- I/O scheduler set to noop
- CPU Governor set to ondemand
- Vsync ON

Some nice stuff, but I tried also in your last Version stuff like libsqlite, zipalign, the normal optimized memory scripts, but in the end it wasn't any better. No Benchmark showed me any bigger results and it doesn't feel smoother. I thing for example Memory Management was important with our old Defy, only having 512MB. But 2GB Ram is so much that it isn't anytime empty. Even if I set all my Apps with the HOME Button to be still in RAM I am not getting under 500-600MB FREE Ram.

And usually I was opinion that Vsync OFF brings more smoothness ?? but I can be wrong.

Anyway, I hope the best and of course it will be my next Rom :)

Wajk, dude, you know I love your Rom. But don't do too much. The MI2 is good as it is and there isn't much to improve.

Why I am telling this. Because I saw your new Changelog for the next release.

Some nice stuff, but I tried also in your last Version stuff like libsqlite, zipalign, the normal optimized memory scripts, but in the end it wasn't any better. No Benchmark showed me any bigger results and it doesn't feel smoother. I thing for example Memory Management was important with our old Defy, only having 512MB. But 2GB Ram is so much that it isn't anytime empty. Even if I set all my Apps with the HOME Button to be still in RAM I am not getting under 500-600MB FREE Ram.

And usually I was opinion that Vsync OFF brings more smoothness ?? but I can be wrong.

Anyway, I hope the best and of course it will be my next Rom :)

Do you have any comparisons with battery life? I always found myself finding better results whilst maintaining the productivity and fluidity of the plain releases.

And as for vsync - good for benchmarking, but for normal use it'll throb your battery much quicker.

In my opinion speed and battery never enough :D
That improvements under testing, yet.

No Benchmark showed me any bigger results and it doesn't feel smoother. I thing for example Memory Management was important with our old Defy, only having 512MB. But 2GB Ram is so much that it isn't anytime empty. Even if I set all my Apps with the HOME Button to be still in RAM I am not getting under 500-600MB FREE Ram.

I haven't got problem with FREE RAM, I would like to make slightly faster access to RAM, apps and overall if possible.

Vsync ON under testing, yet. (games/launcher/ etc.)
I read about it, and Vsync OFF better for Benchmark apps, but Vsync ON better for daily usage.

It's great to see some more improvements over the Original MIUI rom! Definitely gonna try the 3.3.22 :)

Keep up the good work!

Also, do you think it will be possible to add long press volume buton to skip track? (it's the feature I miss the most since my SGS2)

Hi Wajk, I am a big fans of your rom... haha, was wondering, would you mind to further tweak the brightness of screen a bit lower? Although it work quite well, but I hope I get a bit more, like 10% darker when light are totally off.

Just a suggestion, but its all good now :)

Reactions: xeGox
Changelogs:

3.3.22 (coming soon...)
- updated/fixed APN settings
- optimized database access
- optimized memory management
- optimized Launcher animations
- optimized network settings
- updated libsqlite
- updated fonts
- added sysctl support
- added zipalign support
- I/O scheduler set to noop
- CPU Governor set to ondemand
- Vsync ON
.....more

it's miui v4 or v5?

I'm going to put this one on the 2nd partition. So I don't need to do anything before installing?

flashed from miuiandroid 3.3.15 with wipe cache & dalvik. works fine so far. sadly camera force closes when video recording.. anyone with this problem?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

I come from Miui 3.3.22 and did a cache wipe. After installing on 2nd partition I've still a lot of errors 'unfortunately....' What did I do wrong?

I tried via update.zip from miui and after that I tried via CWM?

flashed from miuiandroid 3.3.15 with wipe cache & dalvik. works fine so far. sadly camera force closes when video recording.. anyone with this problem?

I can't reproduce it. Try to wipe Camera app data/cache.
Or explain your problem to me.
(When did you get FC, and which language do you use)

I come from Miui 3.3.22 and did a cache wipe. After installing on 2nd partition I've still a lot of errors 'unfortunately....' What did I do wrong?

You come from MIUI.com rom or MIUIandroid? If you come from MIUI.com ROM you need full wipe if I know right.

i saw you used raimondomartire's font but i didn't saw thanks for this font :D

My ROM based on MIUIandroid ROM as you know.
I don't know who is raimondomartire, but I searched with Google little bit. Do you mean this font?

Anyway, I use Roboto font as default, not default MIUI v5 font...
but thnx to him for his work.