[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

seems to be a translations n problem. fc with video record only occurs when selecting german language... in english everything works fine.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

seems to be a translations n problem. fc with video record only occurs when selecting german language... in english everything works fine.

post a logcat... when app FC, press send miui - menu - copy...

My god..russian T9 doesnt work.
What should I do? How to fix it? What file need copy from russian ROM and paste in this ROM?

I can't reproduce it. Try to wipe Camera app data/cache.
Or explain your problem to me.
(When did you get FC, and which language do you use)

You come from MIUI.com rom or MIUIandroid? If you come from MIUI.com ROM you need full wipe if I know right.

My ROM based on MIUIandroid ROM as you know.
I don't know who is raimondomartire, but I searched with Google little bit. Do you mean this font?

Anyway, I use Roboto font as default, not default MIUI v5 font...
but thnx to him for his work.

Hi Wajk!
Superb ROM...I love all your Rom release :)
Can I ask you 3 things?

1)there is a way to add option mode in reboot option (recovery,system1,system2...) ?
2)it's possible have dynamic icon for clock,notes...like calendar,data usage? For example...clock shows current hour and notes shows last note added.
3)the dock's icons have title under icon. Before this title was absent. Do you think it possible to delete title for icon in the dock? (before
there was,for example,only icon message. Now there is icon message plus title 'message' under it).

thanks

Reactions: Wajk and galambar
hey, i've been wanting to try your rom since before i got my MI2 3 weeks ago. what i want to ask is: if i already installed Clockworkmod and enabled true dual boot, will i encounter any problems when flashing?

Dear Wajk.

All russian 4pda.ru community upset cuz russian T9 doesn't work.
Previous release WiUi 3.3.8 worked fine with T9.

We are trying the find a ways to copy-paste files from other russian ROMs such as miui.su, romz.bz (ContactsProvider.apk, framework.jar, etc..) to get a worked Russian T9, but no results :*(

We are request to you to make a fix for us, any intructions, how you prefer..
Anything to get for us worked T9.

Thank you.
Best regards, 4PDA.Ru Community.

hi, the rom is very good, but I lost coverage very times, before experimental rom had not happened to me.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364166281731.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364166281731.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 229
Hey,

This is great! Would it be possible to implement the 4.2 AOSP keyboard? The one with the built in swipe feature? That would be great if you could

Thanks for your work on this

My god..russian T9 doesnt work.

MIUI and MIUIandroid ROM supports T9 only for Chinese and English
If I have time I will look on to it. (or if anybody will find any tutorial just share with us)
I use one multiT9 MOD for GB, but of course ot working under JB.

Hi Wajk!
Superb ROM...I love all your Rom release :)
1)there is a way to add option mode in reboot option (recovery,system1,system2...) ?

I also really like that options, I working on it.
I tried to built in extra options and show correctly, but I always got hootbot.
I need more time...
hi, the rom is very good, but I lost coverage very times, before experimental rom had not happened to me.

I haven't got signal problem, but if you still yes, try radio from Miui 3.2.8 as koktas said
thnx to him for test
I also working on v5 Experimental, but much more complicated than before.

Hey,
This is great! Would it be possible to implement the 4.2 AOSP keyboard? The one with the built in swipe feature? That would be great if you could. Thanks for your work on this

Thnx, I like 4.2 keyboard, but it hasn't got too much dictionaries.
And I think that is very great feature.
If anybody found multilanguage 4.2 keyboard just share with us and I will implement it.

The new version is perfect! Very good battery runtime, fast and good reception! My alarm clock is working again (had problems with it in the last version)!

Just one question: could you add 4 way reboot? I'd like to have easy access to the recovery..
Thank you

Thnx for your feedback, I'm very happy if this MOD ROM working right, and not just for me :D Your question answered in this post...

Reactions: martins66
The new version is perfect! Very good battery runtime, fast and good reception! My alarm clock is working again (had problems with it in the last version)!

Just one question: could you add 4 way reboot? I'd like to have easy access to the recovery..
Thank you

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

If I have time I will look on to it. (or if anybody will find any tutorial just share with us)

I also really like that options, I working on it.
I tried to built in extra options and show correctly, but I always got hootbot.
I need more time...

I haven't got signal problem, but if you still yes, try radio from Miui 3.2.8 as koktas said
thnx to him for test
I also working on v5 Experimental, but much more complicated than before.

Thnx, I like 4.2 keyboard, but it hasn't got too much dictionaries.
And I think that is very great feature.
If anybody found multilanguage 4.2 keyboard just share with us and I will implement it.

Thnx for your feedback, I'm very happy if this MOD ROM working right, and not just for me :D Your question answered in this post...

Wajk

Thanks for the great job on WIUI. This version is really fast on animations, really smooth. About the 4.2 keyboard with swype I've been testing for 2 weeks in Brazilian portuguese and English and both dictionaries is good enought to me. Try and if you like implement in your ROM.

http://files.androidspin.com/files/androidspin/APKs/LatinImeGoogle_signed.apk

Works like a charm, very happy with it. It's south and fast. Unfortunately I had to do a whole wipe but still...it's great :D

Reactions: Wajk
...Could I flash 3.2.8 on v5? I knew it's unsafely...

I haven't got problem with signal (check screens), so i didn't try it.
but he said "3.3.22 works fine for me with radio from 3.2.8".

And don't worry about it, if your problem doesn't solved,
just flash back full ROM and you will get back stock radio.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-25-15-38-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-25-15-38-29.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 271
  • Screenshot_2013-03-25-15-38-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-25-15-38-37.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 253
I asked, explain us, what files need to copy from russian MIUI ROM in your ROM to get a worked T9 ?
That's last russian MIUI ROM with worked T9 http://ota.miui.su/roms/xiaomi_mi-two/miui_v4.1.1_aries_3.3.22.zip

I had my phone on Power Saving Mode and auto brightness all day for the first time. Extended 3120 mAh battery. Wifi, 3G, and GPS activated all the time. Greenify and Juice Defender installed.

Edited (more info): At least 4 hours was spent streaming movies/TV, maybe even 5 hours. Of the 30 hours up time, I was away from a Wifi network for about 5-6 hours, so I was relying on 3G only, but I was also watching a movie (in a theater), so I didn't check my phone much.

Swyped from my Mi 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364260106941.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364260106941.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 298
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364260121698.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364260121698.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 262
hi, i have some "cursor" problem while writing SMS msg in hebrew, when im writing the msg and i want to change specific word , i can't move the cursor- it always stays at the end of the sentence. it happens ONLY in the sms app (not in whatsapp for example ) and only when im writing in HEBREW. english works fine..
any solution? tnx

I had my phone on Power Saving Mode and auto brightness all day for the first time. Extended 3120 mAh battery. Wifi, 3G, and GPS activated all the time. Greenify and Juice Defender installed.

ohh, man, almost 8h screen time unbelievable, great. Thnx for your share.
I ordered my extra battery last week :D

hi, i have some "cursor" problem while writing SMS msg in hebrew

If you have language releated problem, pls report it here

i have another problem i noticed lately, i installed clock witdget so i can have the day and date in hebrew/english and not chinese like the miui clock widget,
but after a day or 2, i see the time is "stuck" and doesnt change anymore.
i tried 3 different widgets from google play and all with same problem
tnx