[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hello!
I am using your rom and are very satisfied(?).
just having one problem: I wanna set apex as deafault launcher but miui won't let me.
I click set deafault and it just launch miuihome. I tried go to apps and clear deafaults on miuihome but there is no deafaults is sayso_O.
it's a problem since v5 i think but yeah! awsome rom;)

This won't help you if you want latest rom but I've gone back to 3.3.8 and can now use apex.I couldn't on later versions for same reasons you have had.

Hello.
tryed downloading 3 times WIUI_JB_MI2_3_3_22.ZIP or shortly, the mi2 V5 Version and each time I try, it downloads it normally but when pressing on it as a zip file it tells me file is invaild.
Because its invaild and doesnt open, I cant copy it to my xiaomi mi2.
Need your help.
Thanks.
Josef.

Hello!
I am using your rom and are very satisfied(?).
just having one problem: I wanna set apex as deafault launcher but miui won't let me.
I click set deafault and it just launch miuihome. I tried go to apps and clear deafaults on miuihome but there is no deafaults is sayso_O.
it's a problem since v5 i think but yeah! awsome rom;)

I'm using apex launcher works perfect with latest version of miuiandroid
goto-->settings-->display--> preferred launcher there you can set default launcher :)
njoy..!

Reactions: dextructor and Wajk
Wajk, I'm a new user of the MI2 and decided to install your rom. First of all, I want to thank you. I'm now experiencing one problem that I can't figure out how to solve. I had a Folder in the bottom bar, which is now missing. All apps appear in the app manager and can be called thru wigets. I tried everithing I could, from rearranging the screens, rebooting, reinstalling the rom, but nothing solved the problem. Is there a way to solve this and/or restore the apps deleting the folders (Maybe deleting the config data of the launcher)? If you have any ideas, please tell me how to do it.

thanks. for the new release could you explain, what the kernel tweaks are in specific?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Is Russian T9 supported in 3.4.5 ?

not, yet.

thanks. for the new release could you explain, what the kernel tweaks are in specific?

We haven't custom kernel, yet. But we have some chance.
We also can control specific parts with sysctl and with init.d script.
If you would like to understand more detailed, just read topics on xda, or use Google ;)

And of course If anybody will find any interest tweak/mod/settings, just share with us.
I added init.d/sysctl support to ROM, so you can try any settings/tweaks for yourself. :cool:

Reactions: MSephiroth
Thanks Wajk for new release.
I noticed that in the 3.4.5, we have new MIUI Facebook and Youtube icons, but some old MIUI icons have gone (E.g. Gmail, Maps, ...). Is there a way to add the old MIUI icons for these apps?

Can be latest WIUI flashed over 3.3.29 miuiandroid without data wipe?

yes, of course ;)

Thanks Wajk for new release.
I noticed that in the 3.4.5, we have new MIUI Facebook and Youtube icons, but some old MIUI icons have gone (E.g. Gmail, Maps, ...). Is there a way to add the old MIUI icons for these apps?

if you would like to get them, extract from previous ROM (media/theme dir)

My gosh, for the 1st time, I got 1.5G free ram... insane.

thnx for your feedback ;)