[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Finally they fix the radio problem!!! :-D

Great ROM, the battery life is AWESOME, everything is very smooth, thank you very much!!!

Reactions: Wajk
Hello,
I have CWN 6.0.3.0 TrueDualBoot (Enable) with WIUI 3.2.22 on System1 and WIUI 3.3.8 on System 2, after install WIUI 3.4.5 on System 2 the System 1 doesn't start any more, is this normal?
Another thing, when you´r going to add the reboot normal, recovery, switch system, etc etc to this rom?

Hello,
I have CWN 6.0.3.0 TrueDualBoot (Enable) with WIUI 3.2.22 on System1 and WIUI 3.3.8 on System 2, after install WIUI 3.4.5 on System 2 the System 1 doesn't start any more, is this normal?
Another thing, when you´r going to add the reboot normal, recovery, switch system, etc etc to this rom?

Hi Grabiel, I am having similar problem, whereby, I flashed 3.4.5 to both system 1 and system 2. But then I figure there are minor incompatibility issue with apps, so I tried and flash back 3.3.22 to system 2.

Booted to system 2, there are error message keep popping out. I tried to boot to recovery mode, it stuck in silver MI logo infinitely (have waited for 12 minutes).

Is there anyway I can boot back to system 1? Or directly jump to recovery?

Please Wajk, if you are seeing this, please help.

Great ROM, the battery life is AWESOME, everything is very smooth, thank you very much!!!

Your Welcome! :cool:

Booted to system 2, there are error message keep popping out. I tried to boot to recovery mode, it stuck in silver MI logo infinitely (have waited for 12 minutes).
Is there anyway I can boot back to system 1? Or directly jump to recovery?

Hi. as you know, 3.4.5 release has some big changes.
If you dont need new release, just flash back any older build both system partitions.

If you would like to use together 3.4.5 and one older build,
change back your recovery to MiRecovery. Recommend.

HowTo: (use any Root Explorer)
- rename in system/etc/ folder "install-recovery.backup" to "install-recovery.sh"
- after one reboot you can enter to MiRecovery

Hi, thx wajk, luckily you online... I was going to use Miflash if its not working... btw, cant find system/etc/ folder "install-recovery.backup" to "install-recovery.sh"

cant find install-recovery... I mean.

OMG, if I cant find the folder, is that mean when flashing, there is no such thing flashed into it... that's why I am having lots of problems

OMG, if I cant find the folder, is that mean when flashing, there is no such thing flashed into it... that's why I am having lots of problems

If you have lots of problem, pls redownload ROM again.
best way if you do Backup and Wipe Data.

After reflash same ROM to both system.

If you have lots of problem, pls redownload ROM again.
best way if you do Backup and Wipe Data.

After reflash same ROM to both system.

Yea bro, I understand, but the thing is, the rom I can access now keep crashing, I can't even do a proper backup... and I can't boot to recovery for reflashing and wiping data...

I was thinking of using Miflash, but I am really hesitate because of all the data I have that are not synced... sorry bro for causing you all the trouble.

Is it possible that I copy miuiandroid install-recovery.sh to somewhere in root folder? I can still access root explorer as it doesn't crash that often.

Is it possible that I copy miuiandroid install-recovery.sh to somewhere in root folder? I can still access root explorer as it doesn't crash that often.

yes of course.
copy "install-recovery.sh" to your system/etc/ folder

or flash any ROM via Updater app...

yes of course.
copy "install-recovery.sh" to your system/etc/ folder

or flash any ROM via Updater app...

Thx wajk, just tried and still stucked in silver MI logo... is there any other thing I can coopy?... I am so f*cked up...

Isn't it possible to just push the proper mirecovery recovery.img from fastboot? Just an idea to consider. Haven't tried it yet.

Hello,

That's whay we can't use new and old release together, yet

Thx wajk, just tried and still stucked in silver MI logo... is there any other thing I can coopy?...

Did you also try Updater app?
If still not working for you, use MiFlash.

When I reboot phone, I have a FC on com.process.gapps
Why?

Hmm, I never seen similar message. Something wrong with your Google settings.
But I have some idea:
1. Settings > Google account. Remove your account, and then readd it.
or
2. run Wipe Cache from Recovery
or
3. run Fix Permissions from Recovery
or
4. reflash ROM
or
5. reflash Gapps from here
or
If you have still problem, you need Wipe Data. Backup your system, before you do that.

I hope this helps for you, report back ;)

Hi, thanks for your miui rom, but i have a problem with it. because the notification led has stopped working....it's normal?

bro wajk, I used miflash and its ok now... but I have this prooblem where my gmail and yahoo mail are not able to connect to server when connecting to wifi. However, hotmail and exchange mail works just fine.

If I on 3G, 4 of them are able to fetch mails from server. Is there anything I can do to test the problem.. I checked all imap and smtp setting, they are correct.

- improved camera settings
- increased video quality
Hello! Do you have these items, but it is not clear what has changed?
What can you advise in another question: How do I choose the camera for 7mp(Like this: 3552x2000)? Or, instead of the 6mp camera shoots at 7mp?

sorry! translated from google!

Hi, thanks for your miui rom, but i have a problem with it. because the notification led has stopped working....it's normal?

not normal, something wrong with your settings, or HW failure.
Try Wipe Cache, reflash ROM, Wipe Dataor something else.

Hello! Do you have these items, but it is not clear what has changed?

We can manage camera settings with media_profiles.xml under Android.
If you would like to know more detailed, just use Google ;)

Do you have Hebrew in the T9 dialer?
Thanks

MIUI supports only English/China, yet

can't we put some pressure on xiaomi to realease open source maybe just on there aosp rom? that most be attractive to a wider audience(?).

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

and we the "fans" have a greater time using this phone :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Wajk
can't we put some pressure on xiaomi to realease open source maybe just on there aosp rom? that most be attractive to a wider audience(?).

They already promised to release some Sourcecode! Wondering when.. :-(

Written on my Xiaomi MI 2 with Tapatalk 2