[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hi all,
I have updated my Xiaomi Mi2 with latest 3.4.5 wiui rom on each partition via App updater.
I find a little bug...first I set live wallpaper with success, then I lock the phone as usually I do....finally when phone turns on again the desktop is always black, live wallpaper is dead! Is there someone who had my problem with the latest rom??
I also wipe cache data and reboot the system (without reinstallation of rom after the wipe) without success...can someone help me pls?

Do you create a 3.4.12 wiui or will you jump to next release?
Only to know...;)

Probably he will jump.. He release one per 2 weeks.

Anyway, wajk, can help me check whether the attached screenshots is the source for not having connection for Gmail and yahoo with WIFI. I am able to connect to gmail and yahoo through 3G.

Screenshot_2013-04-12-07-29-18.pngScreenshot_2013-04-12-07-29-28.pngScreenshot_2013-04-12-07-29-35.png

Wajk...
I tired to ask..
When will you add support of russian T9?
We asked you to do it.
PLEASE.

Wajk, just wanted you to know that WIUI 3.2.22 + Greenify (hibernating Google Play Services) = battery life gold!

I've attached a couple of screenshots to demonstrate how much deep sleep and how little battery my phone uses while the screen is off.

As for overall battery life and on-screen time, I had already demonstrated earlier in this thread that I was getting killer numbers, now I get the best of both worlds! ;D

Swyped from my Mi 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365905717697.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365905717697.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 251
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365905725854.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365905725854.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 272
Wajk...
I tired to ask..
When will you add support of russian T9?
We asked you to do it.
PLEASE.

Seeing as you're so eager for it, why don't you learn to do it yourself instead of depending on someone else too much? :)

Wajk, just wanted you to know that WIUI 3.2.22 + Greenify (hibernating Google Play Services) = battery life gold!

Thnx for your share.
maybe v4 better for battery, yet.
but v5 also not bad.

because we don't know how to fix it

I also don't know, yet. We (in Hungary) also have special characters.
So I would like to add this feature to ROM, of course.
I working on it, but if you would like to help us, try to get info from MIUI Russia :D

bro, wajk did all this for his own. he just share out his rom for the sake of sharing... he has his life too

sorry, but this is true. Nowadays, I'm too busy in my offline life.
some new optimizations under testing, of course.
next release coming Sunday or Monday, because I will go offline for couple days.
(I will have little bit more freetime from next week.)

IMG_0201.JPG
hi
i just got my xiaomi mi2 and i wanted to install the localized rom to get full language (hebrew) support but every time i try to that following this two methods i got a fail screen
any ideas ?
and how do i switch between systems all i see is one os and no signs about systems
and i just downloaded the rom from this post and tried it but again the same result

View attachment 5482 hi
i just got my xiaomi mi2 and i wanted to install the localized rom to get full language (hebrew) support but every time i try to that following this two methods i got a fail screen
any ideas ?
and how do i switch between systems all i see is one os and no signs about systems
and i just downloaded the rom from this post and tried it but again the same result

adamslamih

First of all your post is in the wrong place, your problem as you said is related in general and not only with this ROM, my advice is to open a new thread and you will get the help that you need.

View attachment 5482 hi
any ideas ?
I think your phone is fake :(

View attachment 5482 hi
any ideas ?

oh man,
99% a fake phone......mi2's recovery(all of it) just not like that... o_O

You did a good job!
And I hope to have the exposure compensation is also available during movie recording.

Reactions: Wajk
Hai Wajk so no new update this week.. still waiting :(
Its ok take your own time..;)

Sent from my MI2 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Wajk for your great efforts to make this awesome rom..luv ya..;)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Wajk
Wajk

First of all thanks for this awesome ROM, it's in my opinion the best for our Mi-2. I'm trying to understand the recent changelog's. In this version 3.4.19 you said in the changelog of 3.4.5 that includes "4.2.2 binaries (Better app processing)" but in this ROM you put in the changelog "removed 4.2.2 binaries". Did you mind to share with us about those binaries and other things?

First of all thanks for this awesome ROM, it's in my opinion the best for our Mi-2. I'm trying to understand the recent changelog's. In this version 3.4.19 you said in the changelog of 3.4.5 that includes "4.2.2 binaries (Better app processing)" but in this ROM you put in the changelog "removed 4.2.2 binaries". Did you mind to share with us about those binaries and other things?

I read some feedback about some app not working correctly with my previous ROM.
I hadn't problem. All apps working right.

I always searching best combination for our device.

If I know right, you use my previous ROM.
So pls test my actual ROM and report back how working for you.
Better or not than previous version. Thnx ;)
I will test some new binaries from 4.2.2, so you will get some extra improvements one of future releases :)