[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hi, I have some FC problem Camera and Message applications since 3.5.17 update :(

1. I can't use touchfocus function.
2. Sometimes first open FC on camera application and message application.
3. When I use Front and back camera switcher, sometimes got FC and when got FC, I did restart application again and working good but I can't use touchfocus function.
4. I can't use Otomatic ISO function.

Some FCs:
View attachment 5601 View attachment 5602 View attachment 5603 View attachment 5604 View attachment 5610 View attachment 5611 View attachment 5609
fixed for next release... thanks for the report.. if you will find more FC, please report that to the github here

Reactions: Wajk
Hello,
I can't call anyone when using the newest version..had to switch back to the old version :-(

Written on my Xiaomi MI 2 with Tapatalk 2

My MI2 after upgrade from 3.4.5 to 3.5.17 can't seem to Open up keyboard when trying to enable screen security PIN in other words cannot input number, any body else have this issue. Thanks.

Can't use my keyboard also! So no imput is possible right now!
Language is dutch and phone M2s 32gb

*update* restart did the trick

Thanks for your nice work fisrt, what I want to know is that when we could odexlize the system framework, system apps and installed apps by batch file on the computer .The latest rom of yours did not set ro.secure=0 in the boot.img so that the adb service couldn't run as root on computer which blocked the access to odexlize the apps via batch file . I just don't want to odexlize apps by typing in the terminal with the command lines such as 'dexopt-wrapper
/sdcard/*.apk /sdcard/*.odex '

What another I do care is when we can use the touchscreen to operate in the cwm based recovery mode to select options. My last phone-LG LU6200 do can be like this .

Look forward your next wonderful works .

I just want to thank Wajk for fresh release. Everything works really fine and smooth for me. I want to tell again to those who have problems after flashing. You guys just try to wipe everything including user data (SD-Card). And then start from beginning. Don't recover anything from backup. Start from new fresh ROM and everything will work best.

My experience With the Sony keyboard is that If you type to quick it's falling behind and that is disturbing from a real fast typer like me:). But the rest If the rom is Great :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Wajk and dextructor
Wajk

Look that this week ROM has some bugs, I tested some bugs with non english languages (Spanish) to see if the errors discovered by Shewky happen, some did. And the Xperia keyboard has the effect that TiKaZz comment, the gapps dont bother me. The performance is quite similar with 3.5.3 and 3.4.5 Thanks for the hard work.

Reactions: Wajk
Manage to resolve keyboard issue by using wipe clear and reinstallation and it also means All my previous Apps are gone and start all over again, so those who intends to install this 3.5.17 version take note.

Just so you know, you dont have to wipe all to make the keyboard work, its a simple bug that can be solved by enabling the keyboard again in Settings > Language and Input > Keyboard (default Keyboard).

3volts | Ekol

I aways make a clean install to avoid any issues from old system upgrades. About the keyboard I feel like TiKaZz said isn't good enought. I'm just reporting to Wajk, and after testing I've decided to install the 4.2 AOSP keyboard with swype support and various languages.

3volts | Ekol

I aways make a clean install to avoid any issues from old system upgrades. About the keyboard I feel like TiKaZz said isn't good enought. I'm just reporting to Wajk, and after testing I've decided to install the 4.2 AOSP keyboard with swype support and various languages.
Hi can you give me some steps of how to make a clean install as im still using the stock on my mi2. im still a newbie.
thanks

dextructor

I meant the problem with the keyboard not showing when first install this rom. Its because it is not activated as default.
I didnt like that keyboard either so i changed it for AOSP just like you.
Now i downgraded to v4 so im with 3.2.22 EX, and i feel that its better than v5 for me.

I just want to thank Wajk for fresh release. Everything works really fine and smooth for me. I want to tell again to those who have problems after flashing. You guys just try to wipe everything including user data (SD-Card). And then start from beginning. Don't recover anything from backup. Start from new fresh ROM and everything will work best.

Thnx for your feedback and your instructions. :)

Well after installing WIUI its seems stable for now, i'm ending the day with around 50 percent :D

Good to hear that ;)

Hi, I have some FC problem Camera applications since 3.5.17 update

I uploaded Camera app from 3.5.3 to here
just replace it system/app with same permission.

The latest rom of yours did not set ro.secure=0 in the boot.img so the adb service couldn't run as root on computer which blocked the access to odexlize the apps via batch file .
Look forward your next wonderful works .

I use stock kernel from MIUIandroid build.

Now i downgraded to v4 so im with 3.2.22 EX, and i feel that its better than v5 for me.

I agree with you, but I can't live without new features :D

My experience With the Sony keyboard is that If you type to quick it's falling behind and that is disturbing from a real fast typer like me:). But the rest If the rom is Great :)

Thnx for your feedback, I will look on to it.

About the keyboard I feel like TiKaZz said isn't good enought. I'm just reporting to Wajk, and after testing I've decided to install the 4.2 AOSP keyboard with swype support and various languages.

thnx. I really like 4.2 AOSP keyboard, but it isn't support too much languages. Hungarian very important for me.
I spent a lot of time with it, I tried implement more dictionaries into keyboard, but not working.

I will try to find better builtin keyboard for next release. But if anybody doesn't like Xperia keyboard, doesn't worry, just download any keyboard from Play, example Kii Keyboard.

I can't make ROM, which is good for every Mi2 owner.
This is android, we can customize our device for our taste ;)
Don't forget it.

Thnx for your feedback and your instructions. :)

Good to hear that ;)

I uploaded Camera app from 3.5.3 to here
just replace it system/app with same permission.

I use stock kernel from MIUIandroid build.

I agree with you, but I can't live without new features :D

Thnx for your feedback, I will look on to it.

thnx. I really like 4.2 AOSP keyboard, but it isn't support too much languages. Hungarian very important for me.
I spent a lot of time with it, I tried implement more dictionaries into keyboard, but not working.

I will try to find better builtin keyboard for next release. But if anybody doesn't like Xperia keyboard, doesn't worry, just download any keyboard from Play, example Kii Keyboard.

I can't make ROM, which is good for every Mi2 owner.
This is android, we can customize our device for our taste ;)
Don't forget it.
That's why i changed to SwiftKey ;)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi guys! I'm on latest wiui (Clean install, mi2). Do you have Facebook notifications working? Mine are not :( including chat heads... Of course they are enabled in settings. If i press messenger i see only for a while the chat head and then it disappear... No way to use it. My problem only?
Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

thanx for rom.
please fix browser google search. It dose not search for keyword but opens google homepage. Bing works.

Hi guys! I'm on latest wiui (Clean install, mi2). Do you have Facebook notifications working? Mine are not :( including chat heads... Of corse they are enabled in settings. If i press messenger i see only for a while the chat head and then it disappear... No way to use it. My problem only?

Go to settings > apps > messenger > enable popup.

External notifications will require this setting to be enabled, and unfortunately it's off by default!

Go to settings > apps > messenger > enable popup.

External notifications will require this setting to be enabled, and unfortunately it's off by default!

Thank you man! Didn't know that trick! Now it s perfect :cool:
Thank you again! :)

is there anyway i can install v5 apps on v4? like file explorer or Music. I tried extracting the apps from stable v5 3.5.17 and replacing the originals in system folder of v4 but theyre not working.

It's not working because those apps require the miui v5 resources from framework-miui-res.apk if you replace this apk with your v4 won't work either.

so no matter if i change the apps and the framework, they wont work? I will have to try other apps to replace those.