[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I have one question Wajk. Do you happen to know why status bar lags when you slide it up again? It seems that even sliding it down causes lag. + another thing about email apk. There is about 1 sec of delay between opening it. I don't know why but every other app open in an instance. I come from a full wipe and been using it for a couple of days now so the cache shouldn't be the problem.
status bar lag is fixed in 3.6.7 - removed black gradient background...

anyone having problems with the calendars widgets not being updated??

working right for me, I like new animations. But I remember we had problem on Hungarian language some month ago.
So, witch language do you use? Try English and check it again. If working right with English setting and not with your language setting, report it here

Hi, I cant get it to work in version 5.30 English language neither. I have two calendar widgets in my home screen (glass calendar and simple calendar widget), and events are not updated from day to day. I have to restart the widget or the cellphone in order to refresh the events for today. This was not happening to me on 5.24. I will try 06.07 and I will let you know.

I've purchased the original extended battery from xiaomi, and I'm having strange issues with it.

The level drops when unplugging charger from 100% to like 80, and back again. Also when phone is of its always 1% and the jumps to 100% etc...

I'm on latest miui rom now.
Could this be a rom or kernel issue, and could this rom fix the problem?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

@wajk
tks a lot for this rom, it is working very well, the only side effect (so far) is that the phone is much more hot (in the back) than with JBL14 or JBL16.
And you can update your guide and add that your fantastic rom works on MI2SC.

Reactions: Wajk
flashed WIUI now Xiaomi SMS sync wont work. Keeps saying Sim card not activated. It used to work before with JBL and Official Dev MIUI...

Same issue here, currently this issue affect whole Xiaomi sync.
it started as you with the SMS sync issue, after that I remove my Xiaomi account and after addind it again, trying to activate sms sync, call loc sync or other cause the same issue as described above.
Sync worked without any issue with miuiandroid weekly...

flashed WIUI now Xiaomi SMS sync wont work. Keeps saying Sim card not activated. It used to work before with JBL and Official Dev MIUI...

Same problem, with wiui 3.6.14 and dev 3.6.14.
I tryed to roll back to jbl14 and 16 (because before on this rom the sms sync works) but now it does not work any more

Same problem, with wiui 3.6.14 and dev 3.6.14.
I tryed to roll back to jbl14 and 16 (because before on this rom the sms sync works) but now it does not work any more

Samething happened to me 2 weeks before, but I only use Xiaomi Sync everything less contacts (this aways mess up with them). After 2 days I could send the SMS and all things back to normal... Chill out guys.;)

Reactions: Nico77
Hi,
I have a new M2S with the original ROM (I did not root it), in order to install this ROM all I have to do is re-mane it "update.zip" and start in recovery mode?
Or do I have to root it first? how do I root it (if needed)?
Will it install Google play?

TX,
Roni

Hi,
I have a new M2S with the original ROM (I did not root it), in order to install this ROM all I have to do is re-mane it "update.zip" and start in recovery mode?
Or do I have to root it first? how do I root it (if needed)?
Will it install Google play?

TX,
Roni

buzznt

Welcome to our forum. If the developer itself wrote the instructions step-by-step either the recovery or the updater way you should try first.

Besides it we have an updater guide in the forum.

About your root question only some JLB's ROM don't have root and different from other phones Xiaomi's devices are pre-rooted. Search next time, please? ;)

Thanks for good work, Wajk! I have updated the firmware flashing over old firmware, because after data wyping was troubles with Google voice typing (totally missed) last time :(.

Hi,

More simple, if you flash it via Updater app :)

WiUi 3.6.14 Experimental out ;),

- based on JBL14 (kernel/modem/drivers...)
- added latest features from WiUi 3.6.14
- backported required services
- builtin 1242Mhz MOD
- removed Talk, install Hangouts from Google Play

link in the post #3

I flashed over 3.6.14 without Wipe Data.
Wipe Cache/Advanced Dalvik Cache recommend.

Ps.1: this is first Mi2S JBL, so maybe also working on Mi2S, but I tested only on my Mi2!
Ps.2: not as good as old Experimental builds, but I use it from some days ago and I like it.
I got little bit better battery and smoother interface.

If you will try it and not good for your device, don't worry about it.
You should flash back normal version very easy.

Would just like to inform that Sound Recorder app crashes, to date with both 3.6.14 and the experimental 3.6.14.

Thanks for the great work!
Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Wajk
hello wajk, if i update my jlb16 stock rom to your experimental 3.6.14 can i still go back to jlb16 without problem to my mi2?

hello wajk, if i update my jlb16 stock rom to your experimental 3.6.14 can i still go back to jlb16 without problem to my mi2?

JLB is odexed, MIUIandroid builds are deodex, so not sure.
Best way if you will make backup with MIUI Backup and after try other ROM than JLB.
First time try reboot without Wipe Data and if everything working right, just use it.

Would just like to inform that Sound Recorder app crashes
Thanks for the great work!

thnx for you report.
with normal ROM Sound Recorder working right, but with Experimental I also got FC.
I attached fix, just flash via Recovery.

update: removed