[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

yes , i push volume + then hold power , but the logo of MI comming and just it.
becuse this i cant change a new rom
if i push volume - and power i get fastboot ,kid ... but i dont what it is doing

Well, then turn it to fastboot and flash stock rom with MiFlash. Then try to install WIUI again with Updater App.

how i flash stock rom , what is Miflash ?
fastboot is boy and andorid boy and just it , how i play miflash ?

i try to use with Miflash , but i press FLASH button , is write it had successfully
but the phone not reboot or something else.

I installed WIUI V4 and it fails to sync SMS with my Xiaomi account. Does anyone have the same problem?

Me too had the same problem... i asked for a solution... i didnt get a reply from the developer.. hence i changed my ROM...
You can try your luck !

Me too had the same problem... i asked for a solution... i didnt get a reply from the developer.. hence i changed my ROM...
You can try your luck !

This may come as a shocker to you, but wajk doesn't owe you anything. And if you've decided to change roms and find another better suited to your needs, there should be no reason for you to be in this one, much less demanding for a new build.

Swyped from my Mi 2

Hi guys, any news on when a new release is coming? Loving the ROM, much better than stock.. Cheers!

Sent from my MI 2S

tried the latest Version and it is really good, speciallyl with battery. I think you have to change the minfree values.

If you would like to change it, just use this app. ;)
[APP] Performance Control |4.1+|

You can try your luck !

You talking about SMS restore not sync in this post.
I use same backup under v4/v5 and I can't reproduce your bug.
But of course Backup app always change, v5 backup not always compatible with v4.
You know v4 not supported by Xiaomi.

I installed WIUI V4 and it fails to sync SMS with my Xiaomi account. Does anyone have the same problem?

Sorry, I don't use this feature under v4.
v5 sync fully supported by Xiaomi, v4 not sure.

Waiting for the newest WIUI! The best! :D
Hi guys, any news on when a new release is coming? Loving the ROM, much better than stock.. Cheers!

Thnx, guys.
New release under testing. ;)

This may come as a shocker to you, but wajk doesn't owe you anything. And if you've decided to change roms and find another better suited to your needs, there should be no reason for you to be in this one, much less demanding for a new build.

Swyped from my Mi 2

Sure, asking for solutions is forbidden here right ? then lock this thread & allow only the OP to post his work. why are we in public forum then ? are we not allowed to complain what is working & what is not ?
I also said that SMS restoring is a very essential task for me like a call function... so i changed this ROM. It doesn't mean that i am showing disrespect to the Dev & his hard work ! How could you think so about me people ?
And you tell me i should not ask for ETA, then i will agree & i will not repeat it again... but definitely not the rest of allegations !

You talking about SMS restore not sync in this post.
I use same backup under v4/v5 and I can't reproduce your bug.
But of course Backup app always change, v5 backup not always compatible with v4.
You know v4 not supported by Xiaomi.
Ok Wajk, i wont ask you anything... sorry for asking you like that in the previous msgs....
It is very unfortunate that more than you, other people are talking too much on behalf of you.
I dont like that... No problem, i can live without WIUI also in my Mi2S with another ROM!

Sure, asking for solutions is forbidden here right ? then lock this thread & allow only the OP to post his work. why are we in public forum then ? are we not allowed to complain what is working & what is not ?
I also said that SMS restoring is a very essential task for me like a call unction... so i changed this ROM. It doesn't mean that i am showing disrespect to the Dev & his hard work ! How could you think so about me people ?
And you tell me i should not ask for ETA, then i will agree & i will not repeat it again... but definitely not the rest of allegations !

Lawl

Ha gaaaay

Ok Wajk, i wont ask you anything... sorry for asking you like that in the previous msgs....
It is very unfortunate that more than you, other people are talking too much on behalf of you.
I dont like that... No problem, i can live without WIUI also in my Mi2S with another ROM!

Sorry for my english, but I don't understand what I said and what is your problem with it. I answered your ask.
Sorry but I can't fix all MIUI bug, v4 ROM is experimental and complicated and more sensitive than v5.
And if I can't reproduce it, more hard to fix it.

Asking no prob, that's right if you tell me bugs, but I can't fix all.
I hope you understand it.

Of course use that ROM which is best for you and your device.
Peace!

Boojay replied to your post on previous page, did you tried it?

I'm not sure what sms app you use, but I use SMS Backup+ and I find logging out then back in solves that problem. It takes forever to restore messages tho, but it works.

file not found

file doesn't exist

You may have typed in the wrong URL, or maybe the developer has removed the file.
You can try the search bar above to find what you are looking for.

Hey wajk. Do you think you could take a look at the optimizations in the knight nos Rom here on the forum?

It has a even more fluid GUI than your Rom with a even smaller battery consumption.

You might want to merge some of those mods into your Rom maybe.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4