[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

If i flash 3.9.13 on 3.8.23ex... I lose something?
System or data application?
I'll do only wipe cache and dalvik...

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5c(c sta per cheap,non per color)...con tapatalk 26°

What is with multitasking? How to enable it?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4
The mod it's already enabled (I'm not 100% sure) If it's the well known multitasking mod of the Supercharger by zeppelinrox, then you only need to use your phone and enjoy 2GB of RAM for a true multitasking.

Reactions: dextructor and Wajk
Wajk you're a pro! This built has very good performance... Just tested antutu, got only 20400... then switched to high performance setting. Now my score is 28k+ :D

Find attached the screenshot.

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379154841806.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379154841806.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 202
If you have a spare moment, could you explain what the performance switch does? Other than CPU speed I mean.

One more. Comparison.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379155411509.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379155411509.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: Wajk
If i flash 3.9.13 on 3.8.23ex... I lose something?
System or data application?
I'll do only wipe cache and dalvik...

I come from 3.8.23 EX, too.
I did only Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache...

The mod it's already enabled If it's the well known multitasking mod of the Supercharger by zeppelinrox, then you only need to use your phone and enjoy 2GB of RAM for a true multitasking.

Correct ;)
stock android settings good for device with 512MB/1GB RAM,
but with this MOD our device can use full RAM for best multitasking.

Wajk you're a pro! This built has very good performance... Just tested antutu, got only 20400... then switched to high performance setting. Now my score is 28k+

Thnx for your test :)
Good to hear if you satisfied with my ROM.

Reactions: xeGox
I got 22473 on high performance mi2. What do the rest of you get on mi2?

hmmm ... problem.
upgraded from 3.8.23, cleared cache, dalvik, and the system doesn't boot, its stuck in a bootloop to recovery.
any ideas before wiping everything ?

FFS, incomplete file !!!
and it still flashed the damn thing.

After flashing latest firmware Contacts and Phone don't work. Taping on icons crashes these applications.

did you cleared the cache after the flash ?
it works here just fine.
Yep, cache and dalvik cahe have been cleared before and after flashig. Phone and Contact apps don't work. Tried reflash again several times and still have same result. I'll try wipe all data and flash again then I'll try recover data with Titanium.

Yep, cache and dalvik cahe have been cleared before and after flashig. Phone and Contact apps don't work. Tried reflash again several times and still have same result.

Same here, trying to wipe and restore titanium backup.. Maybe it will help..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Lightkeeper
Wajk,i use your rom from the first days i got my xiaomi.i love your rom,always expecting the new version.i got the higher scor on antutu witj your rom(28768
Screenshot_2013-09-04-21-09-56.png
Screenshot_2013-09-04-21-09-56.png ).i dont have any problems,rom is working as it should.sure it would be nice if you could fix everything problem for anyone but i cant be done.the only thing i would like to see on your rom is settings to changes colours,icons,carrier integrated i your rom.
keep up the good work,thanks a lot

Same here, trying to wipe and restore titanium backup.. Maybe it will help..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4
No, it won't. This is bug of ROM. Set "piano" sound on dialer buttons to "default". Default sounds are OK.

Wajk,i use your rom from the first days i got my xiaomi.i love your rom,always expecting the new version.i got the higher scor on antutu witj your rom(28768View attachment 6248View attachment 6248 ).i dont have any problems,rom is working as it should.sure it would be nice if you could fix everything problem for anyone but i cant be done.the only thing i would like to see on your rom is settings to changes colours,icons,carrier integrated i your rom.

Hi, R u getting this score everytime you run Antutu ? or it is your highest ?
Bcoz, i could never able to reach that, no matter what MODs you use !

τηε σ
Hi, R u getting this score everytime you run Antutu ? or it is your highest ?
Bcoz, i could never able to reach that, no matter what MODs you use !
the score is never the same.usally it goes from 286.. to 288..
i even got 282.. some day
dont know why.maybe the free ram of the time,the programs?
this is one from my highest that i took screenshot.

Wajk,i use your rom from the first days i got my xiaomi.i love your rom,always expecting the new version.i got the higher scor on antutu witj your rom(28768View attachment 6248View attachment 6248 ).i dont have any problems,rom is working as it should.sure it would be nice if you could fix everything problem for anyone but i cant be done.the only thing i would like to see on your rom is settings to changes colours,icons,carrier integrated i your rom.
Update your AnTuTtu to the latest version, test again and compare results.

Just flashed the new update. Everything works, no crashes on phone/contacts app and Antutu gave a score of 27831 on normal mode, not gonna try performance though.

Just flashed the new update. Everything works, no crashes on phone/contacts app and Antutu gave a score of 27831 on normal mode, not gonna try performance though.
You're lucky one. Congrats! I have to stay on old firmware, at least it still works without crashes.

which language do you use on your device?
Did you tried MIUIandroid build on this week?

when you are recompiling Phone.apk, just set compression to 0(zero)... it will not touch audio files...

Code:
ava.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground()
  at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:299)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerSetException(FutureTask.java:273)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:124)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:307)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:137)
  at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:230)
  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1076)
  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:569)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: File res/raw/phone_key_pressed_piano_0.ogg from drawable resource ID #0x7f070000
  at android.content.res.Resources.openRawResourceFd(Resources.java:1001)
  at android.media.SoundPool.load(SoundPool.java:191)
  at com.android.contacts.dialpad.MiuiToneGenerator$LoadTask.a(MiuiToneGenerator.java:129)
  at com.android.contacts.dialpad.MiuiToneGenerator$LoadTask.doInBackground(MiuiToneGenerator.java:117)
  at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:287)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:305)
  ... 5 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file can not be opened as a file descriptor; it is probably compressed
  at android.content.res.AssetManager.openNonAssetFdNative(Native Method)
  at android.content.res.AssetManager.openNonAssetFd(AssetManager.java:438)
  at android.content.res.Resources.openRawResourceFd(Resources.java:998)
  ... 10 more