[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

vidar, thanks for advice! It works when I rolled back and switched to defauld dial sound and then flashed again new firmware.

when you are recompiling Phone.apk, just set compression to 0(zero)... it will not touch audio files...

hmm Phone.apk untouched in my ROM, but Contacts.apk compressed.
Working right here but maybe Contacts apk cause this bug for some users?

correct... audio files are moved to Contacts.apk now..

thnx for your help ;)

vidar, thanks for advice! It works when I rolled back and switched to defauld dial sound and then flashed again new firmware.

thnx for your report, I never tried that option before, but now tested and I can reproduce bug.
I will make patch and reupload fixed ROM soon.

ok here is new screenshot,just now,with latest rom,latest antutu.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-14-21-27-31.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-14-21-27-31.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 253
Hi can i Just flash only the patch and everthing will be ok? Or i need To download a fixed Rom from the begining? And flash again,? Sorry For my bad english!! I love your rom!!!!

Hi Wajk
Can I replace your normal v5 3.8.23 with new experimental, only with wipe cache e dalvik cache?
Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 4

There is one unpleasant feature after flashing new firmware: phone cannot connect to cell network after rebooting. "No network" i see at the place where used to be the name of mobile operator. I have to swith to flight mode and back in oder to initialize reconnection to cell network. Did anyone meet with this problem or only I? I use 2G cell network.

There is one unpleasant feature after flashing new firmware: phone cannot connect to cell network after rebooting. "No network" i see at the place where used to be the name of mobile operator. I have to swith to flight mode and back in oder to initialize reconnection to cell network. Did anyone meet with this problem or only I? I use 2G cell network.
I can confirm this problem plus wifi glitches (reconnects and disconnects for no reason)...

Didn't happened in the older versions...

My mi2s connects to network but sometimes says only emergency calls. It happens quite random.

Sent from my MI 2S

It says No Service in the status bar after initial boot but if I pull status bar down and back up shows data connected again...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

I can confirm this problem plus wifi glitches (reconnects and disconnects for no reason)...
Didn't happened in the older versions...

My mi2s connects to network but sometimes says only emergency calls. It happens quite random.
Sent from my MI 2S

It says No Service in the status bar after initial boot but if I pull status bar down and back up shows data connected again...
Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for your replies, lads. It is confirme that there is some bug with the module responsible for cell/WiFi connections in this firmware. Concering the status bar: after rebooting it is ampty at all, no any indications on it. Pulling status bar down and back up usually solve this problem.

Thanks for your replies, lads. It is confirme that there is some bug with the module responsible for cell/WiFi connections in this firmware. Concering the status bar: after rebooting it is ampty at all, no any indications on it. Pulling status bar down and back up usually solve this problem.

But it seems to cause 100% CPU usage, when the status bar was missing, deep sleep also not working, a reboot solved it!

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4

But it seems to cause 100% CPU usage, when the status bar was missing, deep sleep also not working, a reboot solved it!

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4
As for my device CPU usage and deep sleep work as usual with missing status bar.

Reactions: Wajk
wajk ,do you got free time to update last v4/

I working on some Top Secret project ;)
but I would like to update it with some improvements.
I will release it I hope soon.

Thnx for your reports, guys. I checked new radio and it has got some new changes from MIUI guys.
Maybe this changes cause problem on some devices.
3.9.13 working right on my device, and I use a lot of WiFi without problem,
but I made new build with previous radio and I implemented some WiFi and StatusBar improvements, too.

If anybody has got connections problem or StatusBar problem pls test this build.
and of course report back, thnx!
In my opinion Wipe Cache and Advanced/Dalvik Cache enough before you do flash.
I use this test build on my device now.

WiUi v5 3.9.15 (test build)
DOWNLOAD

Finally complete localization, that's good.

Thnx for your reports, guys. I checked new radio and it has got some new changes from MIUI guys.
Maybe this changes cause problem on some devices.
3.9.13 working right on my device, and I use a lot of WiFi without problem,
but I made new build with previous radio and I implemented some WiFi and StatusBar improvements, too.

If anybody has got connections problem or StatusBar problem pls test this build.
and of course report back, thnx!
In my opinion Wipe Cache and Advanced/Dalvik Cache enough before you do flash.
I use this test build on my device now.

WiUi v5 3.9.15 (test build)
DOWNLOAD
.[/quote]

Reactions: Wajk