[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hi. Is any settings for statusbar MOD? I dont see anything abot status bar mod in settings of status bar. I have only little problem, icon of alarm is hidden after restart. I need disable and enable alarm to show icon again. Thx for answer. Bye.

Hello. Proof of application errors when accessing the Settings item \ Mobile networks \ Select the type of network
6G5CJr2pC5Gb9
and
nbZUvNTIC5GWn

Russian language. Thank you.

Can you remove the icons you added. Some icons are looking ugly after applying an other theme.

Thx for the great work!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

The goo.im link for v4 is still not working. The whole "wajk" folder seems to not exist anymore! A mirror would be highly appreciated :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Morning,

also a question. I cant do service number calls. Normal calls are going fine, but when i try to call a 0800... number, i only get strange noises at phone. somebody have same probs like me? before new update, it worked.

thx

L0gan

Wajk ur roms are great!
doesn't matter if there're some faults in the newer versions, i know u solve them and make it only better.

been using your rom for (i think about) half a year now, nothing beats it ^^
make sure u don't forget hehe

keep it rolling dude!

Reactions: Wajk
Hi Wajk: Is Viper4Android latest version working in ur latest release ?
it is giving me a bootloop. Can you pls recheck & confirm me is it only with me or you have the same issue ?

Hi Wajk: Is Viper4Android latest version working in ur latest release ?
it is giving me a bootloop. Can you pls recheck & confirm me is it only with me or you have the same issue ?

@manohar

Yes it was working without a glitch, but ince this versions has less precision and items to adjust I prefered to use an old one

Reactions: Wajk
Which faults in the new version have you found?

I noticed my sensor isn't working properly, so automatic brightness doesn't work.
that's the only major problem i'm facing.

does anybody know something about screen replacement btw? my glass is all screwed ^^

@manohar

Yes it was working without a glitch, but ince this versions has less precision and items to adjust I prefered to use an old one

It is working but, for me, only in compatible mode. In normal mode the driver status is "abnormal". This was also the case with v4a's previous version.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

It is working but, for me, only in compatible mode. In normal mode the driver status is "abnormal". This was also the case with v4a's previous version.

I aways make my installs clean with all the wipes avaliable to avoid problems. It was working normal and without the "Compatible mode"

bug: screen auto-rotation isn't working
Remember to check and verify YOUR OWN bugs from real ROM bugs...too much times seeing people claim "this is not working" maybe after tons of dirty flash or coming from another rom and so...always better before notify a bug to check after a cache/dalvik wipe and a full wipe too...screen auto-rotation is working perfectly

Remember to check and verify YOUR OWN bugs from real ROM bugs...too much times seeing people claim "this is not working" maybe after tons of dirty flash or coming from another rom and so...always better before notify a bug to check after a cache/dalvik wipe and a full wipe too...screen auto-rotation is working perfectly

ok, it make sense, I have keep data partition from normal miui 3.11.1...

Are Greenify & Xposed framework work with this ROM ?
I dont want to reinstall this ROM incase something goes wrong or if it gives me a bootloop.
Has anyone tried running Greenify with latest build of Wajk ? (3.11.1 )